PS3 Ps3 Wall of Flesh help

PugSwag

Terrarian
Hello, i can't seem to be able to kill the WoF, i have full molten armor and tools, 5 stacks of meteorite bullets, a minishark, full HP and Mana, and willing to give items for help.

i started but it's only like 400-600 block of snow....
[DOUBLEPOST=1445804552,1445804508][/DOUBLEPOST]Are you hardmode?
[DOUBLEPOST=1445805073][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry i forgot to post my PSN: orangeyporangy

I dont like/know how to make/ have many potions, i have never really liked limited effect... so any acessories you would recomend? i have tiger climbing, spectre, obsidian rose, magma stone obsidian horseshoe and band of mana regen

My prefered loadout:

Obsidian shield, lightning boots or frost spark boots, blue balloon (or a variant), mana cuffs, horse shoe or lava waders.

I also recommend using a water bolt spell along with the mini shark.

P.s you only really need ironskin potions but others help, also get a well fed buff item.

Last edited:
You guys down to play terraria on PS3
My gamer tag is
PSN:Ekkookkinders
I'm looking for people to play with I only got 2 friends at the moment just message me if u ever wanna play

Ezel what's your gamertag I can help you with WoF

I don't own a PS3, sorry. I play only the PC version.

Since beenades and the Bee Gun are present in the console version and they didn't change much on PC, they should be very effective against WoF. I used them against this boss and it went down in less than a minute.

Ekkook, please take this conversation to a private message, as this thread was for something else.
You guys down to play terraria on PS3
My gamer tag is
PSN:Ekkookkinders
I'm looking for people to play with I only got 2 friends at the moment just message me if u ever wanna play

Thanks for the tip, although i think the bee gun is hardmode.... And i can't get obsidian shield (pc only) and i also kind wanted like join and help... but griefiers/ looters or snakes....
[DOUBLEPOST=1445903325,1445903239][/DOUBLEPOST]and for bounty, i forgot to metion but i have the obsian horseshoe

Oh, i really just need to kill him now.... i've been looking on the wikis for the last week it's its painful to have to get new items over and over.

Beenades dropped by the queen bee are also very over powered on the Wall of Flesh. I can usually kill him with 40 beenades when I go that route.

Back
Top Bottom