**REPORTED** [PS4] An interesting bug

D1sf1gure

Terrarian
So earlier today I was enjoying the new update on my ps4 when I noticed something strange, whenever I selected my hotbar from left to right while either jumping or falling (also flying) my falling/ jumping speed would reset to 0 (at least that’s my guess). Is anyone else getting this bug?

So earlier today I was enjoying the new update on my ps4 when I noticed something strange, whenever I selected my hotbar from left to right while either jumping or falling (also flying) my falling/ jumping speed would reset to 0 (at least that’s my guess). Is anyone else getting this bug?
Thanks for sharing this @D1sf1gure are you using a controller or keyboard+mouse?

Does it do the same when you are just walking?

If it does go into your settings > Go to your controller bindings > Go to the Explore tab which is the Compass Icon one > Down the bottom you should see "Navigate Hotbar" Unbind that and that should stop it from happening.

Back
Top Bottom