Resolved [PS4] Angel Fish

F4EEZY

Terrarian
I have been fishing for the angel fish for the past 4 hours and only got a cloud fish i expanded my pond about 10 blocks wider and 25 blocks higher then what it was and still no angel fish i am in the space biome i am Using The sitting duck fishing pole with fireflys and Master Baits i have looked on other post but they havent helped yet

I have been fishing for the angel fish for the past 4 hours and only got a cloud fish i expanded my pond about 10 blocks wider and 25 blocks higher then what it was and still no angel fish i am in the space biome i am Using The sitting duck fishing pole with fireflys and Master Baits i have looked on other post but they havent helped yet
Hi @F4EEZY, the Angelfish (and any other quest fish) can only be caught during the day that the Angler wants that fish as a quest. Once the next Terraria day starts (at 4:30am) you won’t be able to catch that quest fish anymore.

Talk with the Angler. What fish does he want? You’ll only be able to catch that fish until 4:30am.

Back
Top Bottom