Resolved [PS4] DISC EDITION DOESN'T HAVE UPDATES?!?!?

Evilsonic71

Terrarian
PS4 terraria disc edition doesn't get updated??? I'm stuck on 1.0, do I need to delete it and re download it or will I have to delete it and buy the terraria on the PS4 store?

PS4 terraria disc edition doesn't get updated??? I'm stuck on 1.0, do I need to delete it and re download it or will I have to delete it and buy the terraria on the PS4 store?
You should be able to update your game if your console is connected to the Internet.

como eu atualizo o meu TARRARIA "no ps4"?????
ja estou conectado na internet!
ele esta na verção 1.0.1563.7

What does it say past 1.0?
Also do you have expert mode?
Edit: also @RUINA_Red that is the latest version I’m sure, that version is 1.3 it’s just console says 1.0 something
@Evilsonic71 you do have 1.3, wormhole potions were implemented in 1.3

Last edited:
it is in version 1.0.1563.7 yes so you say mine is in V1.3 right but it is not subtitled in other languages !!!!
Looks like I was wrong for you strange, huh what is your console, but 1 thing though(just to make sure)when you create the world is there 2 options normal and expert?
Edit: I think you do have 1.3.5.3 I’m just having literal pain I hope that once 1.4 comes out on console we won’t have any problems with this any more.

You might be right, if only they would implement working build number of give somesorta identification eg. The journeys end update sign, we can only hope anywho you might be right I'll update this if you are later

Back
Top Bottom