Resolved [PS4] downloading a save file from ps4 on pc and tranfering it to ps4.

WTigerino

Terrarian
Hi,
I just got the Seagate 2 terabyte external storage for the ps4 so i could transfer a downloaded save to my ps4 but it doesn't work.
After i format the external drive on my ps4 it deletes everything on the drive and when i plug it back into my pc it won't read the drive anymore and i have to reformat it back to exFAT.
It is basacally a back and forward situation and i dont know how to access it from my pc and still be able to use the data to transfer it back to my ps4.
So is there any way i can make this work?

Devises: PS4 Slim, Seagate 2 terabyte extended storage for ps4.

Hi,
I just got the Seagate 2 terabyte external storage for the ps4 so i could transfer a downloaded save to my ps4 but it doesn't work.
After i format the external drive on my ps4 it deletes everything on the drive and when i plug it back into my pc it won't read the drive anymore and i have to reformat it back to exFAT.
It is basacally a back and forward situation and i dont know how to access it from my pc and still be able to use the data to transfer it back to my ps4.
So is there any way i can make this work?

Devises: PS4 Slim, Seagate 2 terabyte extended storage for ps4.
Hi there @WTigerino, welcome to the forums. :)

If you're downloading a PS4 save file from the internet or even if your friend gave the file to you, and then trying to put that file onto your PS4 console, I'm afraid that function is not supported. The distribution of saved game files is not permitted per 505 Games' policy, and as we (here at the Terraria Community Forums) comply with that policy, we don't allow the discussion of methods of how to do that, so if anyone tried to walk you through the process (if there is one) I would need to remove that info. Here is more details on the policy: Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking

If you need help transferring a save from one PS4 to another, here is a PlayStation article that may help: https://manuals.playstation.net/document/gb/ps4/settings/transfer.html

Back
Top Bottom