Resolved [PS4] Splitscreen Multiplayer

7enith

Terrarian
So this is less of a me problem, and more of something to help my friends. In 1.3 we were able to do multiplayer splitscreen, but now with 1.4 out it isn't working. Every time one joins the world then the other tries to it just doesn't work and nothing happens no matter what he presses, and we are trying to do a playthrough together. We've tried everything yet it doesn't work. They also both have the ability to play terraria online since the playstation plus transfers. Does anyone know why this is happening?

So this is less of a me problem, and more of something to help my friends. In 1.3 we were able to do multiplayer splitscreen, but now with 1.4 out it isn't working. Every time one joins the world then the other tries to it just doesn't work and nothing happens no matter what he presses, and we are trying to do a playthrough together. We've tried everything yet it doesn't work. They also both have the ability to play terraria online since the playstation plus transfers. Does anyone know why this is happening?
Hi there @7enith welcome to the forums. At this time splitscreen+online multiplayer is not possible. It’s something that will be looked into though. It’s a complicated project so the devs didn’t want to hold up the game just for it.

Can I play Splitscreen+Online multiplayer?
-Splitscreen + Online (in combination) multiplayer is not currently supported - this will be explored at a later update, as we did not want to delay the launch to chase the many edge case issues this specific situation creates.

You can read more known issues and faqs here: Journey's End on XBox and PlayStation - Known Issues and FAQ

Back
Top Bottom