Resolved [PS4] treasure bags will not drop after killing a boss

Mr anonymous

Terrarian
I was doing another play thru and i killed the eye of cuthlu and it did not drop a treasure bag so i tried 2 or 3 more times non dropped a treasure bag so i loaded in a new world went in as my hard mode character tried skeletron nope no loot bag then i tried queen bee once again no loot bag. is there a way to fix this?

I was doing another play thru and i killed the eye of cuthlu and it did not drop a treasure bag so i tried 2 or 3 more times non dropped a treasure bag so i loaded in a new world went in as my hard mode character tried skeletron nope no loot bag then i tried queen bee once again no loot bag. is there a way to fix this?
Treasure bags will drop from bosses in Expert mode worlds. The world would have needed to have been created as an Expert mode world. It wouldn’t matter what type of character you bring in, it only depends on the world.

Are the worlds that you’re trying to get treasure bags from an Expert mode world?

ohhh i thought they spawned no matter what i am new to 1.3
Hopefully the bosses you are killing are dropping loose loot (not in a treasure bag). :)

Since this isn’t a bug, I’ll move it to Console In-Game Support and mark it resolved.

Back
Top Bottom