Public Sprite House (A place that has public sprites and where people can request and make)

I just happened to pass by the thread, noticed this in the opening post, and have changed the title. For future reference, if you need the title of a thread changed, just report the opening post and tell us what new title you want. :)

Also, when changing the title the Open status was applied to the thread since it didn't previously have a status set. The status is a thing for threads in the art sections that shows if they are accepting requests or not, since the thread was moved into the art section from somewhere else, it has never come up before. If the thread is not accepting requests, then you can change it through the opening post I believe. If you can't figure it out, just shoot me a PM and we'll straighten it out.
Thanks(Ive actually used that on the bmod post before but I didnt know about it when I did this honestly I forgot about this post till now) also since its through player contributions its pretty much always open.(since its goal is a public place to share sprites with everyone)

Back
Top Bottom