Public Sprite House (A place that has public sprites and where people can request and make)

It really isn't that hard to do, if you want to test things like this I would recommend trying it on your profile
He isn't "acting like a girl" or complaining too much, he just seems to be reasonably annoyed as you are acting somewhat immaturely and filling several pages of the thread with unnecessary posts. Keep in mind this is someones spriting thread.

Last edited:
pff was just having fun

oh and stop acting like a girl

You complain to much xP
@ca595, derailing the thread with your off topic and impolite posts is not needed. If you choose to post, please discuss the thread topic.

This makes no sense...

Stop doing it. It is rude, disrespectful, annoying, and not at all what I said or would say.
He isn't "acting like a girl" or complaining too much, he just seems to be reasonably annoyed as you are acting somewhat immaturely and filling several pages of the thread with unnecessary posts. Keep in mind this is someones spriting thread.
@SkullRay and @Gord, just a reminder that if another member's actions need attention, please just report the member. And if you do report, please ignore them and move on.

@ca595, derailing the thread with your off topic and impolite posts is not needed. If you choose to post, please discuss the thread topic.

@SkullRay and @Gord, just a reminder that if another member's actions need attention, please just report the member. And if you do report, please ignore them and move on.
oh srry wasnt noticing...

I place to request sprites, that looks nice! I would like to see a Corrupt Dryad sprite like as seen in the upcoming crossover with Dungeon Defenders II. Unless it is going to be a thing already in the update and not just in Dungeon Defenders II.

Horn.png
This is a horn I made, and I thought it was nice and had nice colors, for others to use and create. Make sure if you use it give me a shout out or something similar.

View attachment 149992 This is a horn I made, and I thought it was nice and had nice colors, for others to use and create. Make sure if you use it give me a shout out or something similar.
Yeah I even say in the post to credit the creators if you use a sprite from them. and I added you to the contributers and that to the list.
I place to request sprites, that looks nice! I would like to see a Corrupt Dryad sprite like as seen in the upcoming crossover with Dungeon Defenders II. Unless it is going to be a thing already in the update and not just in Dungeon Defenders II.
to bump up this request which I might do sometime though if someone else doesn't(though currently I have bigger focuses which relate to BMod)

Actually I'm trying to work on one sometime soon!

Actually I'm trying to work on one sometime soon!
I have given up on this, as Ive tried many times and failed many more than I should have.

New subject:
Ive been trying to work on a project of mine and here are some of the parts Ive done for it. I might animate it if i figure out how.
Sharing.png
Does it look ok? All the things this lone figure is doing? any bad parts about it?

Attachments

• Sharing.png
    Sharing.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 113
  • Sharing.png
    Sharing.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 115
New subject:
Ive been trying to work on a project of mine and here are some of the parts Ive done for it. I might animate it if i figure out how.
index.php
Does it look ok? All the things this lone figure is doing? any bad parts about it?
Might not be best place to ask, since this is a place for putting sprites that others can use wherever they want.
But it looks alright. Could be better, but could be a lot worse.

I have given up on this, as Ive tried many times and failed many more than I should have.

New subject:
Ive been trying to work on a project of mine and here are some of the parts Ive done for it. I might animate it if i figure out how. View attachment 150166 Does it look ok? All the things this lone figure is doing? any bad parts about it?
it looks cool!

New Official Thread Name: Public Sprite House(I cant change the name above and if a admin reads this please change is and keep the extra message part)

I just happened to pass by the thread, noticed this in the opening post, and have changed the title. For future reference, if you need the title of a thread changed, just report the opening post and tell us what new title you want. :)

Also, when changing the title the Open status was applied to the thread since it didn't previously have a status set. The status is a thing for threads in the art sections that shows if they are accepting requests or not, since the thread was moved into the art section from somewhere else, it has never come up before. If the thread is not accepting requests, then you can change it through the opening post I believe. If you can't figure it out, just shoot me a PM and we'll straighten it out.

HolyCaster.png

Holy Caster
(you can change the name to something better)
24 Magic Damage
Shoots a small burst of yellow dust that bounces around on blocks!

Back
Top Bottom