Mobile Pumpkin Moon Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

gii.ibb

Terrarian
so, I've been fighting the Pumpkin moon many times, and I've barely gotten to wave 11. I need help to try and get the following items listed below:

Cursed Sapling
Spooky Twig
Horseman's Blade
Candy Corn Rifle

Any tips? I really need these items. Thanks!

Can I have a look at your arena?
Sure.

image.jpg

so, I've been fighting the Pumpkin moon many times, and I've barely gotten to wave 11. I need help to try and get the following items listed below:

Cursed Sapling
Spooky Twig
Horseman's Blade
Candy Corn Rifle

Any tips? I really need these items. Thanks!
All I can say is that you should find people to help you. I have two of my little brothers help me, and all we need is the Cursed Sapling. It sucks that the nights are too short, because solo Pumpkin Moons are borderline insanity like that.

I'm struggling with the Pumpkin Moon as well. Would love to see some of your arenas.

I am having a different kind of problem, perhaps some of you veterans can help me out?

I have done 2 Pumpkin events on my kindle fire, I only got to wave 2 both times. The monsters spawned all over the map and I couldn't hunt them down fast enough to get to other waves, they were falling down holes, wandering around etc.... Aren't they supposed to come to your character or spawn near where you used the medallion?

I have beaten all the bosses, had one solar eclipse, so the pumpkin event is basically the last "new" thing for me to do.

On an unrelated note my world is corrupt and I have about 75 souls of light but can't get any more souls of night, seems like there is some issue with them not dropping at the same rate.

Thanks for any advice

I am having a different kind of problem, perhaps some of you veterans can help me out?

I have done 2 Pumpkin events on my kindle fire, I only got to wave 2 both times. The monsters spawned all over the map and I couldn't hunt them down fast enough to get to other waves, they were falling down holes, wandering around etc.... Aren't they supposed to come to your character or spawn near where you used the medallion?

I have beaten all the bosses, had one solar eclipse, so the pumpkin event is basically the last "new" thing for me to do.

On an unrelated note my world is corrupt and I have about 75 souls of light but can't get any more souls of night, seems like there is some issue with them not dropping at the same rate.

Thanks for any advice
You're going to want to create an arena and fill in all the holes underneath it. You should also get people to do the Pumpkin Moon with you, it's a lot easier. Vampire Knives also makes you pretty much invincible.

I have an area I built above one of my oceans. I put down mud blocks and built campfires along it. It worked real well for boss fights but when I started my first Pumpkin event about 7-8 scarecrows showed up all coming from across the screen. I eventually started walking that direction but couldn't find enough to kill to advance far in the event. The second event I did near my original spawn point and I got more mobs but not enough to go past round 2. I guess my issue is do the rest of you players have to hunt down the enemies, I thought they were supposed to basically mob you non stop?

As to the knives I haven't come across them yet (would love them though they sound awesome), I have turtle armor, godly possessed hatchet, some kind of beam sword, fire wings, avenger emblem, fire gauntlets, obsidian shield, and warrior emblem. Most of the accessories are defense enhanced i.e warding, hard. I don't think I would die in the Pumpkin event at least not the first couple of rounds but seems like I'm having trouble getting there.

Thanks for the reply Quiet.

actually, i got to wave 14 with just a flat surface with campfires, spawn rates are super high from me. found 3 paladins but no drops :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom