Items Purity Biome Chest

Hi everyone! After my last suggestion gained so much popularity, I thought it was time to make another one. I'd appreciate any feedback you guys may have, please don't post just a word or to. EXPLAIN why you do or do not support this idea. Thank you!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-​
So, it doesn't make sense why the Forest/Purity biome doesn't have a key drop. Every other biome does, (except for the desert, which is something I might do later) and they are a neat little addition to the game. Well, today I bring you the Purity Chest! (Featuring Sprites!)

First, the key:
View attachment 102504
Purity Key
Unlocks a Purity Chest in the Dungeon
(Sprite by @Jack Morgan)

And now the chest:
View attachment 102507
Purity Chest
Can be placed
(Sprite by @Jack Morgan)

Obviously, our weapon:
View attachment 113546
Wrath of the Earth

25 Magic damage
15% Critical Strike chance
Average Speed
Weak Knockback
Uses 10 Mana
"Unleash the fury of the Earth on to your enemies"
(Sprite by @ThatOneKiwi)

The weapon would function similar to the Lunar Flare, but with vines, thorns, and pebbles rising out of the ground and traveling straight up for 4-5 seconds before disappearing. This weapon is useful for crowd control as the vines would be able to pierce an infinite amount of times before despawning. The vines would also ignore up to 20 defense.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

So, what did you think? Please share your thoughts with me, as I cannot improve without criticism. Thanks for reading!​

Earth's Wrath.png
Top 10 anime reboots no one asked for

It's an interesting idea. It would force the player to keep part of the forest biome, instead of letting Crimson/Corruption/Hallow take it over. Although, Unless you're on a small world, I don't think there's that much danger to losing your forest biomes. (Does the Ocean count?)

Back
Top Bottom