[Q] Things to do in Terraria after completing?

[S]moot[H]

Terrarian
Hi! So i have got pretty OP stuff multible times in terraria and played it over and over again, but does anyone have somekind of tip what to do after you are (lets say) finished terraria, i really enjoy playing it, but i have ran out of ideas what to do next, i don't really want to start all over again. It would be really great if some of you guys give me some ideas what to do :)

Thanks!

- Build.
- Wait for new content.
- Play other games.

You can do all of that, or just pick one option.
I don't really have a great ideas what to build and waiting really seems most fascinating and im quite bored of other games or maybe you have some games to offer ? :D[DOUBLEPOST=1412602039][/DOUBLEPOST]
- Build.
- Wait for new content.
- Play other games.

I once almost started it but got bored too fast :D[DOUBLEPOST=1412602083][/DOUBLEPOST]
- Build.
- Wait for new content.
- Play other games.

I once almost started it but got bored too fast :D[DOUBLEPOST=1412602151][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for 2 times wrong answer Razon Knight :D Im not really used to this forum that much and i replyed wrong person twice :D

Hmm maybe try some creative builds? Not just pixel art but maybe a theme build or something. try looking at other peoples builds for inspiration.
How about collecting every item in the game? including fishing, trophies, paintings, and armor types.
You could also try bringing some new friends into the game. that might make restarting a new character easier, or maybe join someones public server or start your own.
There are also challange modes like no using swords in a playthrough or something. You could also try out mods.
Maybe a list would have been better lol.

Okey :) Thanks for ideas :) I might even make a building for Armor statues and try to collect all armors then :) Thanks for the tip :D

There are plenty of expansion mods out there that add a variety of items, biomes, blocks, monsters, bosses, and modes to the game. It's unfortunate that the majority of these are restricted to 1.1.2, but they are fun nonetheless. You can download Game Launcher 3.2.1.4 to downgrade your game to 1.1.2 here (don't worry it won't erase your 1.2.4 data, it just creates a new copy of Terraria). http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/game-launcher-3-0.98965/ Then you can get tconfig, the mod base, here. http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/discontinued-tconfig-a-mod-to-make-mods.52207/ After installing both, you can just google tconfig mods.
Here are some recommended modpacks.
http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/released-omnirs-modpacks.61543/
http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/wip-terraria-avalon.87058/
In case you need a more in depth walkthrough for using modpacks watch this video.

Like Roxoz said, collecting every item is fun. I have 8 different armor sets that took a little while to get displayed in my house. I even have all 4 biome chests with almost every single rare weapon! And I am STILL trying to get The Axe from Plantera; I mean I've killed him about 40 times too.

Collection I've been trying to collect everything and am still quite far from the goal In short summary here is my progress and I started back in 1.1.(though very nearly done with
weapons - Need Obsidian sword fish and 2 bananarangs that's it... so close to success...
tools-missing saw tooth Shark rock fish and hotline fishing rod
armor-nearly done only lacking fishing armor 2 pieces eskimo armor(counting both sets as pieces) and one piece mining armor
pets-need zephyr fish
accessories-need some angler based ones
mounts -need scaly truffle
grappling hooks-missing the hook form the angler

paintings- missing rares from dungeon as well as some cabin ones
banners-missing rares
boss masks and Trophies -done for now
vanity -mostly done
If you notice I'm mainly missing fishing related items -_- (I hate fishing in Terraria)

But in short I have been carried through Terraia by my goal of collection you can't get bored if you haven't met your goal :)

Make a farm for every single potion plant ever. Gather every single dye in the game in packets of at least 3. Build a storage house displaying all your trophies and armours. Also don't forget to gather all the armours in the game, and maybe make an elevator to the under world via rocket, then there is emptying the entire ocean.

Like Roxoz said, collecting every item is fun. I have 8 different armor sets that took a little while to get displayed in my house. I even have all 4 biome chests with almost every single rare weapon! And I am STILL trying to get The Axe from Plantera; I mean I've killed him about 40 times too.
Thanks for tips :D i got bananarangs from first pirate army, but i didn't even knew that this kind of weapon existed :D I have 4 of them :D[DOUBLEPOST=1412673957][/DOUBLEPOST]Everyone thanks for answering, i never have used mods, so i will try with them maybe it can make things even more fun :) Thanks again for ideas :)

Get EVERYTHING. Reforge all of your stuff to be the best, research the best accessory loadouts, etc. Also, building insane fortresses all over the world is pretty fun! :D

Did you guys not notice this is a thread from 4 years ago? lol, seems kinda pointless to resurrect

Back
Top Bottom