Queen Bee Bug

CyberLinkX

Steampunker
Hive Larvae break when I'm nowhere near the jungle and Queen Bee attacks me no matter where I am Help!o_O

Die, or either kill it. The queen bee hive is actually apparently very x194916392(487194729372 sensitive

Almost seems like if you look at the Larvae funny, it breaks and summons 'mom'. Got killed first time she was summoned, almost won, and should have (dang controls), but it was because the Larvae was close to the outside wall, and my Blade of Grass sword nicked it when hitting some other bug... while still outside the closed hive!

Another accidental summon was I think from a stray Bee from the Bee Gun, going off screen, and going out of it's way to hit the larvae on the far other side of the hive.

So yeah, have to be careful. Might be a good idea to make those only breakable via only a hammer. Unless they are meant to be that delicate and hazardous.

Almost seems like if you look at the Larvae funny, it breaks and summons 'mom'. Got killed first time she was summoned, almost won, and should have (dang controls), but it was because the Larvae was close to the outside wall, and my Blade of Grass sword nicked it when hitting some other bug... while still outside the closed hive!

Another accidental summon was I think from a stray Bee from the Bee Gun, going off screen, and going out of it's way to hit the larvae on the far other side of the hive.

So yeah, have to be careful. Might be a good idea to make those only breakable via only a hammer. Unless they are meant to be that delicate and hazardous.
The Hammer idea sounds good

My stupid bee minion broke the larvae.
And there is a bug where the Queen Bee doesn't seem to despawn... I don't know if it was fixed but here it is:
1. I stupidly summon the Queen Bee, with only a cactus sword, amethyst staff, iron bow, slime staff, and iron armor.
2. I fight for like... 2 or so minutes, before dying.
3. The fight music continues, I respawn at my village, and the Queen Bee goes buzzing out of the hive and Jungle biome, speeding across the map to start attacking me. Again.
4. So I alter between dying and shooting it with fire arrows (I was going hysterical at that time, and I doubt the cactus sword would have been much better than the iron bow), until it finally died, giving loot.

Really, I don't mind too much: It helped me gain a lot from the start, when I had about NOTHING. But still, it was annoying.

My stupid bee minion broke the larvae.
And there is a bug where the Queen Bee doesn't seem to despawn... I don't know if it was fixed but here it is:
1. I stupidly summon the Queen Bee, with only a cactus sword, amethyst staff, iron bow, slime staff, and iron armor.
2. I fight for like... 2 or so minutes, before dying.
3. The fight music continues, I respawn at my village, and the Queen Bee goes buzzing out of the hive and Jungle biome, speeding across the map to start attacking me. Again.
4. So I alter between dying and shooting it with fire arrows (I was going hysterical at that time, and I doubt the cactus sword would have been much better than the iron bow), until it finally died, giving loot.

Really, I don't mind too much: It helped me gain a lot from the start, when I had about NOTHING. But still, it was annoying.
That must have SUCKED:sigh:

I wished that bugger did that when I accidentally summoned her, and died. She was so close to to be taken out that I would have loved to have her fly over, just to die on my front lawn after a swat or two with a Blade of Grass (sword). (or Ruby Staff :naughty:)

Got a nice yard too. Tree farm, Living Tree coming up from one side, campfire, nice warm glow of a heart lantern... She wouldn't have stood a a chance.

Hell, if I was inside the Hive she wouldn't have won, since a quick dip in the Honey while wearing Crimson Armor would have helped a lot.

Back
Top Bottom