PS3 Queen Bee Drops

I have killed the queen bee once from finding a hive and quite a few times from summoning it. Each time I have not received any of the 3 weapons the wiki claims are guaranteed drops.. Is the wiki correct? Do these drop from Ps3? What can I do to get these items? (I want the bee gun)

I have killed the queen bee once from finding a hive and quite a few times from summoning it. Each time I have not received any of the 3 weapons the wiki claims are guaranteed drops.. Is the wiki correct? Do these drop from Ps3? What can I do to get these items? (I want the bee gun)
Hi there @Jayceproductions, it should be dropping either the Bee Gun or the Beekeeper as well as some other stuff. It won't drop the Bee Knee's (bow) as that came from the 1.3 update that PS3 does not have.

Ok so I only get honeycomb bottled honey ect ect .No sign of a bee keeper or bee gun. I have tried this 4 or 5 times as I want the Bee gun. Are there any suggestions on what else I can try to get the Queen Bee to drop either or any of these items? I have tried it on 3 different Maps?

Ok so I only get honeycomb bottled honey ect ect .No sign of a bee keeper or bee gun. I have tried this 4 or 5 times as I want the Bee gun. Are there any suggestions on what else I can try to get the Queen Bee to drop either or any of these items? I have tried it on 3 different Maps?
@Jayceproductions, after rethinking, I believe my first post was wrong, sorry about that. I'm not sure that it will drop one of the weapons for sure. I think the Bee Gun or Beekeeper is just one of the many drops that *may* drop.

Back
Top Bottom