Question about the text limit

Hi I want to write very long text in the suggestion fourms
I was wondering what's the limit for one text
You shouldn’t have any problem writing out a long suggestion. If you do, let me (or another staff member) know and we’ll help. If it’s very long, I suggest creating and editing it in a word doc to be sure that you have it all. Don’t depend on the forums to keep a draft while you create it. :)

You shouldn’t have any problem writing out a long suggestion. If you do, let me (or another staff member) know and we’ll help. If it’s very long, I suggest creating and editing it in a word doc to be sure that you have it all. Don’t depend on the forums to keep a draft while you create it. :)
I just want to clarify this post a little, in case anyone misunderstood - this is just a recommendation that you use a word document whilst writing the suggestion as the draft feature on the forums can be unreliable. You still need to copy the content out of the word document and into the thread once you're done writing it before posting.

I just want to clarify this post a little, in case anyone misunderstood - this is just a recommendation that you use a word document whilst writing the suggestion as the draft feature on the forums can be unreliable. You still need to copy the content out of the word document and into the thread once you're done writing it before posting.
It's a bit late :boulder:
However I missed somethings
I will add them then remove that file
I'm not a native English speaker or someone expert in the English language
This may be the cause why I misunderstood it

Back
Top Bottom