Console Question: WHY'S MOBILE GOT 1.2.4 BEFORE CONSOLE?

Everyone needs to chill out a bit here.

Arguing and sniping at each other does nothing to get ANY version of the game to come out faster.

There's nothing in this process that has anything to do with who deserves what more, or some part of the community being treated unfairly. Just please stop with that nonsense already. 505Games wants to - and is trying to - use the resources available to them in the best ways possible to get all versions out as best they can.

Stopping or holding up mobile updates will not speed up console updates. Releasing mobile earlier will not slow down progress on console updates. Two completely separate companies are working on the two completely separate product lines. [I feel like I've explained this a hundred times by now.]

Idk if this is true or not, but I think when they first mentioned 1.2.4 for mobile instead for console is because for mobile, it's easier to put in though.

But as far as I'm aware, console and mobile will get the update sometime soon

Yeah, nobody checks out all platforms and websites of it for 2 hours before they make a single post :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1441104434,1441104401][/DOUBLEPOST]OMG I was double ninja'd!

When you post something like this, it would be beneficial to check out the pages involving the two platforms before you decide to hate and rage. Now please, do your research next time.

Honestly from what Ive seen mobile is a hopeless piece of unbalanced garbage, all the seasonal events are completely broken and so many items and enemies and recipes are missing that it makes me wonder why they don't focus on improving what they have instead of rushing on to the next update.

Honestly from what Ive seen mobile is a hopeless piece of unbalanced garbage, all the seasonal events are completely broken and so many items and enemies and recipes are missing that it makes me wonder why they don't focus on improving what they have instead of rushing on to the next update.
That's exactly what they did with their latest patch.

I don't mean to be offensive, but mobile is usually at the bottom, so it just seemed wierd that they aren't now. I want all platforms to be completely equal, but unfortunately that's never going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom