• should i use them

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • should i change their letters assigned

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Poisondrinker

Terrarian
People can i have an awnser for this?

Should i learn to use the quick heal mechanic to be an expert in the game?
For the moment no big issues healing o replenishing mana, i just put them in the hotbar, but i think i could save some precious seconds if i manage tomaster the quick health/mana keys.

This also puts another thought in my mind.
Should i change the letter assigned? Maybe to one which is more closer to my gameplay mode.

Thanks in advance, and sorry if this was talked in the past too and don´t know about it, I´m pretty new here and i really need to learn a bit.

Learning the hotkey (H) is extremely useful as it allows you to heal immediately without interrupting what you were doing.

In my opinion, it's really not that hard to get a hang of it, so it's certainly worth looking into. ;)

Learning the hotkey (H) is extremely useful as it allows you to heal immediately without interrupting what you were doing.

In my opinion, it's really not that hard to get a hang of it, so it's certainly worth looking into. ;)
I know, in fact i think the h is a nice one, but i would to have it even closer to the primary buttons.
Is like the jump action, i have it in w instead of space, is more comfy for me.
[doublepost=1535138383,1535138320][/doublepost]
Me and my friend rebind them to R, since we're used to pressing reload during fire fights for shooters.
But r is for the mount, thought is true that one time you have wings they kind of obsolete, i would prefer a letter who isn´t assigned to nothing.

I have all hotkeys in default pos. (throw is an exception; I was throwing items instead of mounting :p) Quick heal is insanely useful, the only thing I think about changing is quick mana because J is too far which becomes annoying while using last prism.

I have all hotkeys in default pos. (throw is an exception; I was throwing items instead of mounting :p) Quick heal is insanely useful, the only thing I think about changing is quick mana because J is too far which becomes annoying while using last prism.
I know right?
I thought about putting them in f and g respectively, the only issue after this would be jumping, but that´s easy, i assigned it to w.

Back
Top Bottom