Console Quicksave button.

Ipos

Terrarian
Autosave often takes too long and save&quit is horrible in multiplayer for every time you find a rare item or upgrade your gear to mythical 1st try and dont want to lose that progress with all the crashing going on in mp.

Please for the love of God give us the option to manually quicksave.

Autosave often takes too long and save&quit is horrible in multiplayer for every time you find a rare item or upgrade your gear to mythical 1st try and dont want to lose that progress with all the crashing going on in mp.

Hi @Ipos, Pipeworks is listening to all the feedback given and the quicksave being put back in is one of the items that has come up a bit. There's no guarantee one way or the other, but just know that it's been heard.

Yes! All the yes! I remember having to save in the underground Jungle and having to leave my chlorophyte grinding session, because I was afraid of a crash that had been happening

Back
Top Bottom