Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I just started a 1.4.1 world, and various areas of my world are filling when I reload my game.
Its not every block I mine, but some random areas are just filling back up with the blocks that were originally there. Here's an example where I dug a 2x2 hole down to that lower cave, and the map lighting shows it.
Its not exactly a problem, because its just underground areas I have to re-mine, but it certainly is annoying.
1602943753768.png

Last edited:
This would indicate that the game progress is not saving properly when you are quitting out (but the map data is still being saved, as it follows a different saving path).

Is Auto-save set to On for you? How are you quitting out, are you properly closing the world via the Menu "Save and Quit" option?

This would indicate that the game progress is not saving properly when you are quitting out (but the map data is still being saved, as it follows a different saving path).

Is Auto-save set to On for you? How are you quitting out, are you properly closing the world via the Menu "Save and Quit" option?

I've found the issue. 1.4 decided to turn my autosave off pre-emptively. However, there is a crash I seem to experience at random times only while autosave is off, don't what that's about though.

Back
Top Bottom