Casual Random Chitchat Thread

It bugs me so much whenever I'm making a 24x24 sprite and it's asymmetrical. And it keeps happening!

How do you mean? I’ve never had that problem with my sprites so I’m confused
I keep running into the problem where there's for example 4 empty pixels on the left side, but 5 on the right side, and that just bothers me.

Also, my earphone keeps falling out...

Oh okay. I just use a 100 by 100 grid and then shrink it once I’m done with the sprite. Bcs I never really know how big something is going to be.

I just prefer choosing my canvas size right away so I don't have to worry about accidentally making it too big for what I want to use it for...

I just prefer choosing my canvas size right away so I don't have to worry about accidentally making it too big for what I want to use it for...
Wait… are you not able to resize the canvas after you make something? Bcs that’s what I do to make it the ‘correct’ size after said sprite is complete.

I think it actually helps, because it reduces the options, and I s u c k at decisions
Oh lmao I can see where we differ. Every single pixel I place is just me guessing what to do and eventually I guess right and it looks cool. But I think your style is more consistent so it’s better lol

I quit only after half a year. I burned myself out so bad it was horrible
Massive F, hopefully you can find new motivation eventually. I actually had a brief burnout recently because of my phone issues, which just ruined my motivation to make anything

Massive F, hopefully you can find new motivation eventually. I actually had a brief burnout recently because of my phone issues, which just ruined my motivation to make anything
I’ve felt no motivation for pixel art in almost 6 months now… I don’t think I’m going to return at this point…

I’ve felt no motivation for pixel art in almost 6 months now… I don’t think I’m going to return at this point…
You never know though
Also, maybe try it anyway, perhaps the motivation will return if you do
It did for me when I lost motivation to play Terraria, I took a break for a while aside from the wii u version, and then I tried playing it again, and that helped

You never know though
Also, maybe try it anyway, perhaps the motivation will return if you do
It did for me when I lost motivation to play Terraria, I took a break for a while aside from the wii u version, and then I tried playing it again, and that helped
I’ve tried forcing myself to make at least one sprite many times, but I have never been able to do it. It’s really annoying aswell because I was able to get reallyyyy good at pixel art while I was grinding sprites. Like, almost at the calamity sprite teams level. So now I don’t even want to touch the editor anymore… I just have this ‘talent’ that goes completely unused…

I’ve tried forcing myself to make at least one sprite many times, but I have never been able to do it. It’s really annoying aswell because I was able to get reallyyyy good at pixel art while I was grinding sprites. Like, almost at the calamity sprite teams level. So now I don’t even want to touch the editor anymore… I just have this ‘talent’ that goes completely unused…
Oh...
I'm not sure how to help in that case...

Back
Top Bottom