OOC Random Crossover In The Universe

Are you a member of this RP

• Yes

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
I just came up with an idea for which version.
But that comes up later.
(I swear, I bring up a popular character from a franchise barely anybody here talks about, and all of a sudden, I'm stuck with a bunch of fans.)

Makes sense.

Name: Henry Stickmin

Species: Human/Stickman

Fandom/Series (Stuff like Mario, Sonic etc.):
Henry Stickmin

Personality: (copied from the wiki)

Henry is a majorly lucky, yet equally unlucky anti-hero. He frequently makes silly and outright mindless decisions, which is usually what leads to his many incarcerations. He sees himself to be legendary and commonly acts in a grandiose manner, but this cocky behaviour is usually what causes whatever mission he is on to result in an often humorous failure. He is remarkably greedy, constantly in pursuit of valuable items such as various large gemstones, miscellaneous precious items stolen by the Toppats, or simply just cold-hard cash - which causes him to get in trouble more often than not.

Appearance:

1600784848085.png

(it been cool if cyborg but henry and charles are not on good terms in revenged since you know.)

OC/FC or Canon Character: Canon

Weapons and stuff:

Random objects that literally appear from nowhere he can use but some can lead to failure

Pros:

Extremely Lucky!

Flaws:

Also Extremely UNLUCKY!

Extras/Trivia:

Nothing i can say except since its master bounty hunter canon, he is good friends with Charles.

except screaming and a few words like

``so......................``

``Falcon.....................pawn......................punch?``

Back
Top Bottom