Random Forum Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I poke the bullets. They start talking to each other and proceed to attack Redstonetam by transforming into killer bees. I then pick up my real beam gun.

Sorry about that, Marowak. I'm immortal, sorta. I can only die from someone's attack.

Redstone sprays the bees with Bee-Gone! spray, and then slices the Beam Gun in half using the Electrical Failure blade, which explodes right next to Parasy.

Last edited:
Redstonetam can only die from someone's attack?
I turn to that Plesioth that I summoned earlier, stick a sticker on it that says someone, and then the sticker falls off.
Uh.
I attach a sign that says "someone" to it's side, then drop it on top of Redstonetam with my supa powerfulness.

...my death which is guarded by near indestructible armor and a whopping 3 googles of health.

Redstone time-warps the sign into your brain.

...my death which is guarded by near indestructible armor and a whopping 3 googles of health.

Redstone time-warps the sign into your brain.
My brain is already a sign. It just makes it smarter.
Speaking of which, "Google" is not a number, however Googol is.
I manipulate your words/thoughts/sayings so you only have 1 health instead, then teleport a single-digit amount of particles length sword *inside* the armour. It does one damage.

I block for InsertUsernameHere, and proceed to use my own typing quirk to hit both Nicklamgamer and Redstone with a giant " :33 " .

it has advanced target system that it target anyone but not me, even you force it to target me, it does not work, if forcing it to target me works, it has failsafe system that it can self destruct to prevent targeting one who build it, oh and also, i activate my cloaking system, and hide, while sniping you.

I blow the shotgun up with my beam gun, and use its convenient button to drain the shield of energy to keep on piercing your armor with my claws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom