Random Forum Fights Infinity

No, I am not an Espeon, but I have psychic powers like an Espeon.
[doublepost=1543444441,1543444372][/doublepost]LUMI...WHERE ARE YOU? I WANT TO SEE YOU!

Callie hides a bunch of Ultra Balls and a Quick Ball behind her back, having apparently read this post.
"Oh, yeah of course ! Because a talking Pokemon would be ridiculous ! *nervous laughter* "

*Knew that Callie had Ultra Balls and Quick Balls because Future Sight* Hey, so you thought I was an Espeon! *angry face* Just because I look like an Espeon (Tail and Ears) doesn't mean that I am one. *Starts crying because Callie was going to catch me)

*Knew that Callie had Ultra Balls and Quick Balls because Future Sight* Hey, so you thought I was an Espeon! *angry face* Just because I look like an Espeon (Tail and Ears) doesn't mean that I am one. *Starts crying because Callie was going to catch me)

"Hey ! Uh.. i-it's a compliment ! It means I thought you were so cool I wanted to be your friend ! Andthatsagoodthingpleasedontcry ! "

Callie panic hugs Alpha.

"I mean, I warned you.. "
"Out of the loop there, what's an espeon ? "
"YOU NEVER PLAYED POKEMON ? "
"Oh. Nerds.. "

(I got ninja'd so hard)

"great, now I don't want to move for fear of waking her up.. I guess I kinda deserve it.. "
"good luck. "
Marie takes a pic with max stealth.

Meanwhile, I left and am now looking for Horror.

I mean, I'm not really sure we can just timeskip like that.

Also Callie didn't move. She awkwardly stayed there all night specifically to prevent that. :p

(Oh sorry for timeskip I’m not entirely sure how people would react to people sleeping) Oh Callie I didn’t see you there! *wipes eyes and hugs Callie hard* Huggies!

*Wakes up, apparently having fallen asleep on the ground outside the ship*
"Huh!? What happened!? Why am I out here!?"
*Voice pops into head*
"The greater gods of the world sometimes have trouble dealing with what actions you should take."
"...Who are you? And what does that have to do with me falling asleep on the ground outside?"
"Revealing my identity would probably break you and possibly the rest of the worlds, so it's best that I don't say. As for why you are out there... whenever a decision cannot be made, you lose consciousness."
"Well that's dumb."
"...I guess for the plot I gue... AND I just broke the Fourth Wall, didn't I?"
"Yup."
"Whatever. I'll leave you alone... for now, I guess."
"That's fine by me... now to find... uh... guess I'll see what everyone's up to."
*Head onto the ship*

Back
Top Bottom