PS4 random npc deaths

achmed9955

Terrarian
When I am exploring my npcs randomly die for no reason they are in a skyscraper and cant get out they are not close to water and i don't have the solar eruption sometimes when I'm close to them they take half their health in damage but i have no idea what causes this I am on the PS4 please help

When I am exploring my npcs randomly die for no reason they are in a skyscraper and cant get out they are not close to water and i don't have the solar eruption sometimes when I'm close to them they take half their health in damage but i have no idea what causes this I am on the PS4 please help
Can you post a screenshot of where they live? It may be possible that they can move around more than you think and find some water to drown in. Or fall off their skyscraper and down into caves.

Can you post a screenshot of where they live? It may be possible that they can move around more than you think and find some water to drown in. Or fall off their skyscraper and down into caves.
store
this is where they all live
[doublepost=1527308896,1527308866][/doublepost]
store
damn that didnt work
[doublepost=1527309141][/doublepost]
store
damn that didnt work
upload_2018-5-25_23-32-0.jpeg

this is where they live

store
damn that didnt work
View attachment 201391
this is where they live
They look pretty safe in their tower. Is it the Wizard and Truffle that keep dying?

Also, a tip for going forward - you can use the Edit button to make changes to your post instead of creating new ones. We discourage double and triple posting here. :)

store
damn that didnt work
View attachment 201391
this is where they live

They look pretty safe in their tower. Is it the Wizard and Truffle that keep dying?

Also, a tip for going forward - you can use the Edit button to make changes to your post instead of creating new ones. We discourage double and triple posting here. :)
ok thanks and no all of them will randomly die. The angler the guide the clothier you name them they will randomly die.

sure here you go
View attachment 201456
View attachment 201457
View attachment 201458
is that what you need?
[doublepost=1527441201,1527441094][/doublepost]
none its bubble blocks
Your tower looks really secure where I can’t find a good reason why any of those guys that are on floor two and above are dying. NPCs on first floor can start to wander and can get into trouble.

Next time someone dies, take note of where you are and any hazards that might be present (like is it nighttime, you’re nearby and wraiths could’ve made their way up there, or did you ge die and a Wyvern might’ve followed you, was it a blood moon and curious zombos are opening doors, etc).

If it continues where you don’t have a reasonable explanation of them dying, once you have a couple instances with some notes, send it in to Pipeworks here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Your tower looks really secure where I can’t find a good reason why any of those guys that are on floor two and above are dying. NPCs on first floor can start to wander and can get into trouble.

Next time someone dies, take note of where you are and any hazards that might be present (like is it nighttime, you’re nearby and wraiths could’ve made their way up there, or did you ge die and a Wyvern might’ve followed you, was it a blood moon and curious zombos are opening doors, etc).

If it continues where you don’t have a reasonable explanation of them dying, once you have a couple instances with some notes, send it in to Pipeworks here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html
ok and how about when im standing next to them and for no reason they take half their health in damage with nothing around?

When a NPC dies, look on the minimap to for notes, like Unit One suggested for looking for hazards.

When they lose health, before that are they trying to attack something?
Wait... nothing around?!?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom