Randomobs?

Snarks

Terrarian
Can you make it so you can have multiple sprite variants of the same enemy and have the game change between them at random the same way randomobs does in Minecraft?

that would probably work better as a mod, not a texture pack.
I must have worded myself badly, I'm not making feature suggestion, I'm asking whether the game has the functionality to choose between multiple sprites for each npc when creating texture packs. Also let's assume the game supports such a feature, why exactly would a mod work better than a texture pack if the end result is the same and the texture pack took less effort to make?

I must have worded myself badly, I'm not making feature suggestion, I'm asking whether the game has the functionality to choose between multiple sprites for each npc when creating texture packs. Also let's assume the game supports such a feature, why exactly would a mod work better than a texture pack if the end result is the same and the texture pack took less effort to make?

I've never made a texture pack but I'm going to assume that you'd need to add some sort of condition in the code to get the computer to do this. Computers are far from random. They have to be programmed to act random.

Alright I'm going to assume this isn't possible so I'll just wait for the modding tools. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom