Xbox One Rare paintings?

MySimplePixel

Spazmatism
Does anyone know if you can get the rare paintings from the dungeons in the current console version?

I know there was a bug on the PC version which stopped them spawning correctly.

They are the only ones I need now :(

Double post off mobile. Mods: please delete.

It has been done. :dryadsmile:

For your question, unfortunately I don't know a lot about what paintings are rare. If they were added in a version past 1.3.0.7 on PC, they won't appear on Console at this time. My memory is hazy on if 1.3.1 for PC added new paintings. I'll leave that to someone who might know more about the paintings.

Thank you :)

It's the sparky, mastermind and I can't recall the other names.

They are in the game, but there was a bug that stopped them spawning I believe. Might be wrong though?

Thank you :)

It's the sparky, mastermind and I can't recall the other names.

They are in the game, but there was a bug that stopped them spawning I believe. Might be wrong though?
Hi @Akradon, the Sparky painting was bugged until PC version 1.3.5. I’m not sure if Console has corrected that code or if it will have to wait until Console gets 1.3.5

The other rare paintings should be there (I’m not 100% sure, but pretty sure). Takes a lot of dungeons to find them though. Good luck, and come back to let us know if you got them.

Hi @Akradon, the Sparky painting was bugged until PC version 1.3.5. I’m not sure if Console has corrected that code or if it will have to wait until Console gets 1.3.5

The other rare paintings should be there (I’m not 100% sure, but pretty sure). Takes a lot of dungeons to find them though. Good luck, and come back to let us know if you got them.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll let you know if I have any luck!

Back
Top Bottom