Razleth's Artists' Corna

This is some of the best stuff I've seen on the forums! Could I please make a request?
I would like my character - he's a sort of sci-fi ranger character.
J2Ghb7V.png
That's his appearance in game, and there should be another reference picture in my signature but without colour.

Skin colour: fairly pale
Eye colour: dark green
Hair: exact style doesn't really matter, but medium length and black.
Clothing: A sort of tron legacy-style sci-fi jumpsuit, but black and green. Also wearing same style goggles but not over his eyes (like in reference image). He's also wearing a cape/cloak again in the same style as the jumpsuit.
Weapons: Holding raven staff in one hand, stake launcher in other. Sniper rifle or tsunami bow slung over back, and horsemans blade/venus magnum in sheathes at his waist.

Raven_Staff.png
Stake_Launcher.png
Sniper_Rifle.png
Tsunami.png
The_Horseman%27s_Blade.png
Venus_Magnum.png

As you've got loads of requests you can leave out most of the weapons and any other little details if you don't have time :happy:
Don't think I can fit all those weapons in. I'll see what fits

Speaking of weapons, I recently drew a bunch of Terraria swords.

FBvFyaj.png

From left to right: Copper Shortsword, Iron Shortsword, Silver Shortsword, Gold Shortsword

qF8MFvH.png

From left to right: Wood Sword, Boreal Wood Sword, Ebonwood Sword, Pearlwood Sword

NKHb476.png

From left to right: Light's Bane, Muramasa, Fiery Greatsword, Blade of Grass

more coming, enjoy~

I love it :dryadgrin:
I am totally making this my desktop background once in a while (my wallpapers are randomly shuffled through)

Your art style is gorgeous, @Razleth . I never knew you were an artist yourself. Well, anyway, onto another note.

I'd absolutely love a drawing of my avatar. If that's not enough, here's a seconday request:

Charles Bluebeard is my character's name. He wears a Plague Doctor Mask (though if you could, I'd like you to draw with and without said mask). He wears a black fedora, long black overcoat, black gloves and boots, and a, again, black cape. He holds muskets in his hands. He also has a pet hedgehog. Where you put this hedgehog is completely up to you, though I'd prefer on his shoulder if that's OK. If you can manage a background, standing on a pirate ship.

If you manage without the mask, too, have him with a blue beard. :b

Your art style is gorgeous, @Razleth . I never knew you were an artist yourself. Well, anyway, onto another note.

I'd absolutely love a drawing of my avatar. If that's not enough, here's a seconday request:

Charles Bluebeard is my character's name. He wears a Plague Doctor Mask (though if you could, I'd like you to draw with and without said mask). He wears a black fedora, long black overcoat, black gloves and boots, and a, again, black cape. He holds muskets in his hands. He also has a pet hedgehog. Where you put this hedgehog is completely up to you, though I'd prefer on his shoulder if that's OK. If you can manage a background, standing on a pirate ship.

If you manage without the mask, too, have him with a blue beard. :b
what what
captain bluebeard doesn't sound that much like a pirate what with the plague mask at all lol

You're a talented guy. I could drone on about how I love your stuff but it wouldn't do any justice. So I might as well request. My OC is Helios, the Son of the Sun. Contrary to his lineage, he's a dark, reserved type. He can be found wrapped in a black, mysterious cape. Upon his head he dons a Viking's Helmet, and within one fiery eye burns to show he is in fact royalty of the sun. His preferred weapon is a Revolver, and he carries a Tendon Bow as backup. I'd preferably like him firing his Revolver into then dusk of the a Dungeon with his one glowing eye looking badass and a quiver on his back.

Yes! I finally found a good artist that is taking requests.
I will request in some hours cause I'm on phone.

Yes! I finally found a good artist that is taking requests.
I will request in some hours cause I'm on phone.
Just so you know, razleth's last post of art is on may 17th.

Not sure how active this is.

Last edited:
Dear humblest Razleth can you make a portray this character.
gear crimson armor and nebula dye with a wisp
the last prism is a magic weapon that shoots a lot of beams,but when held down it comes into a single beam. Also can you make a pulsating effect coming off of him. one hand he can hold the magic prism and the other he can hold that gun the vortex beater. can you have this castle in the background, make sure the cape is in the picture. I want my character to have a fierce intense look on his face with his eyes with his eyes glowing purple like his armor. Thank you sincerely Bolton
2015-11-04_00001.jpg

I know I haven't been active on here since like a year ago, and every time I come back to post something I disappear again, but this time it's for real. Maybe. Either way, I'm reopening shop (for the 314182398 time), and this time I'm not filtering anything, which will probably not end well for anyone involved :D

In honor of this momentous occasion, I redrew some of my fav requests from the past;
Samrux' paladin guy (original: http://aldubrius.deviantart.com/art/Daily-Character-Concept-10-03-2014-Golden-Paladi-439539298)-
golden_paladin_mk3_by_aldubrius-d9wrpqs.jpg

and
xland's fire guy (original: http://aldubrius.deviantart.com/art/Fire-457914754) -
fire_guy_mk2_by_aldubrius-d9wrpzw.jpg

So yeah. I'd do the request of the guy before me, but he hasn't been on since a week after he made the request. qq

p.s. I will be away for 5 days for a class trip to Madrid, but afterwards I'll be back to drawin' so don't worry when I disappear.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom