Razorpine: is it a staff, or a bow?

I've never really thought about it or even looked a the sprite closely before now. It appears to be a needle covered twig with a half expanded "candle" on the end. Makes sense I guess.

766cbac21a.gif

HAHAHA! WHAT!?

Last edited:
@knighto14 - please don't tell people to 'shut up', or call them names. Post with respect and civility for others, or don't post at all.

Also, not everyone in this community speaks English as a primary language. Do not mock the grammar/spelling of others, it is extremely rude and unacceptable.

Please observe "Report and Move On" - don't tell people that you've reported something, it just leads to additional drama in most cases. Let the staff handle it. Thanks.
sorry
[DOUBLEPOST=1426443377][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've never really thought about it or even looked a the sprite closely before now. It appears to be a needle covered twig with a half expanded "candle" on the end. Makes sense I guess.

HAHAHA! WHAT!?
hahahaha

It is Razorpine, Razorpine is Razorpine.

Joke's aside, i guess it's more like a wand, it consume's mana, and also deals magic damage, which no bow does, and it's a little too short to be a staff

It fires too fast to be a bow, not even a magical one. Its length is too short to be a staff. It is clearly a wand.

....... it's a wand. It looks like a wand. It's to short for a staff and it looks nothing like a bow or a bowgun. It's clearly a wand.

An easy way to show what it is could be the fact it closely resembles the wand of sparking (the magic weapon found in wooden chests).
I'd have to say its a wand/stave. Tbh I'd put all the magic weapons in one chest going up by the stage in the game you get them at.

An easy way to show what it is could be the fact it closely resembles the wand of sparking (the magic weapon found in wooden chests).
I'd have to say its a wand/stave. Tbh I'd put all the magic weapons in one chest going up by the stage in the game you get them at.

Pretty much this.

Seriously guys, it's an airplane. I mean look at it.
Razorpine.png

The bottom-left is clearly the cockpit, the main green area is wings and engines, and the small green tips are the stabilizers and rudder. It looks like you're shooting out of the stabilizers when using it, but you're actually firing fuel from the engines. The fuel turns green and crystallizes into spike-like "arrows" due to the chemical imbalance of the air in the world of Terraria. Mana is simply the type of fuel the plane uses. When Mana runs out, the plane must be refueled before using it again.

It's so obvious.

Last edited:
It's clearly a wand in both function and look.
I mean, seriously.
Look:
Razorpine.png

Iron_Bow.png

Adamantite_Repeater.png

It looks nothing like a bow, and looks nothing like a repeater, either. In Terraria terms, it is clearly some kind of wand or similar magic implement.

Back
Top Bottom