Other Redigit has deleted twitter to hide from me. I’m dissapointed and offended. Sir we need a Dreadnautilus master mode pet.

Okay so no master mode dreadnautilus pet. Because it’s not a boss. Understandable. However may I propose a compromise or maybe even a transaction? Dreadnautlis Pet (doesn’t have to be a master mode drop) , I make perler bead art in honor of the loving, giving, compromising Redigit; the Tree Mang? I haven’t done any art in a long time it’s been at least a year, but this is what we the people need. Totally not only me begging for dreadnautilus pet. Or two thousand cents is still on the table.

No dreadnautilus pet no more terraria for me and and my homeboy. Best game of all time but we’ve done everything there is to do. And we’ve done that a lot. Reputable gansgta 1 signing out. Thanks for fun game reppy G’s. Chunking the duce. Redigit I forgive you <3. (I’m lieing I plan on begging until I hear a hard no from anyone on the team) tell me no or even better tell me yes.

Please I’m begging of this.
Okay so no master mode dreadnautilus pet. Because it’s not a boss. Understandable. However may I propose a compromise or maybe even a transaction? Dreadnautlis Pet (doesn’t have to be a master mode drop) , I make perler bead art in honor of the loving, giving, compromising Redigit; the Tree Mang? I haven’t done any art in a long time it’s been at least a year, but this is what we the people need. Totally not only me begging for dreadnautilus pet. Or two thousand cents is still on the table.
No dreadnautilus pet no more terraria for me and and my homeboy. Best game of all time but we’ve done everything there is to do. And we’ve done that a lot. Reputable gansgta 1 signing out. Thanks for fun game reppy G’s. Chunking the duce. Redigit I forgive you <3. (I’m lieing I plan on begging until I hear a hard no from anyone on the team) tell me no or even better tell me yes.
Hi there @thedkal I combined your three threads (about the Dreadnautilus pet) into one to keep things better organized.

Just make a resource pack that retextures some boring old pet with the AI you want, save your two thousand cents and buy yourself a sports car:D
(Though I do agree that a dreadnautilus pet in the game would be nice)

Just make a resource pack that retextures some boring old pet with the AI you want, save your two thousand cents and buy yourself a sports car:D
(Though I do agree that a dreadnautilus pet in the game would be nice)
I would love to but I play entirely on console now :(
thank you though!

It’s not a boss though. It’s a miniboss
I know you have seen this thread @Redigit🌳 and instead of me typing the same thing over again that I have typed in everybody’s threads for the millionth time. Here are some links to the best ones to check out.

Its weird to disagree with the LITERAL Terraria creator, but on the wiki (Although a lower source of knowledge) it states the Everscream, Mourning Wood and Sant-NK as "Minibosses" Although this variety has a Boss healthbar etcetera.
Exactly!

Mothron could be the event mini-boss for the Solar Eclipse, and Dreadnautilus could be the event mini-boss for the Blood Moon. Neither of those events have anything with a boss bar and those 2 seem like the best fit with minimal work required.

Attachments

• IMG_4477.jpeg
    IMG_4477.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom