tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
Just updated Terraria to v1.3.1.1 and my Cosmetic Variety mod just got disabled cause it wasn't updated.
an update is in the works right?

Mod has finally been updated for 1.3.1.1 tModLoader. Not much has changed other than a few furniture sets and items got new sprites.

I also probably forgot to mention that I was on vacation all week and nowhere near my computer.

Mod crashed me when I enabled it with my controller enabled. When I disabled my controller it worked fine. No idea why, probably a minor bug since disabling it is really simple.

Mod crashed me when I enabled it with my controller enabled. When I disabled my controller it worked fine. No idea why, probably a minor bug since disabling it is really simple.
I'll have to look into this as soon as possible

EDIT: mind providing a log of the crash?

Last edited:
Question: Is there anything that comes with this mod that already effects existing worlds? I may have glanced past something but it seems that this is fine to install post-world gen, yeah? I've been dying to try the mod out but I've began progression on an existing world and would hate to miss out on anything.

Question: Is there anything that comes with this mod that already effects existing worlds? I may have glanced past something but it seems that this is fine to install post-world gen, yeah? I've been dying to try the mod out but I've began progression on an existing world and would hate to miss out on anything.
You wouldn't need to generate a new world for anything in this mod, so you're good there.

You wouldn't need to generate a new world for anything in this mod, so you're good there.
That's kickass! I'm about to go buck wild with your mod. I've been trying to learn how to creatively build homes because I really struggle with being creative. I've always been a thinker not a do-er, so it's been a challenge.

Question; why does your mod change the sound for picking up money? It's really obnoxious to me, maybe I'm just too traditional with my 650+ hours but it's frustrating because I love everything EXCEPT the Bubbles and the money sound. And the Bubbles I think I can live with.

Question; why does your mod change the sound for picking up money? It's really obnoxious to me, maybe I'm just too traditional with my 650+ hours but it's frustrating because I love everything EXCEPT the Bubbles and the money sound. And the Bubbles I think I can live with.
I had the idea of making the coin pick up noises sound like the rupee pick up noise from wind waker (was a good idea at the time, may just get rid of it altogether until Mod Option gets implemented in tModLoader); also will probably give bubbles a tiny nerf next update.
That's kickass! I'm about to go buck wild with your mod. I've been trying to learn how to creatively build homes because I really struggle with being creative. I've always been a thinker not a do-er, so it's been a challenge.
I wish you the best!

Stupid question but... it's save to kill Moon Lord without fear that ores will take over of the world?

Gotta say, I love the new coin sound...also, do ALL of the various ores in this mod appear after Moon Lord? There seem to be quite a few.

Gotta say, I love the new coin sound...also, do ALL of the various ores in this mod appear after Moon Lord? There seem to be quite a few.
5 of them spawn after beating moon lord (currently); one spawns from using an item from the clowns.

I looked at your pics and would like to say things: Tropical, use 2x2 pixels please... and the celestial stuff, try using the actual color palette? The colors seem too dark too me, and too... i dunno, a lot of these sprites seem off.

I looked at your pics and would like to say things: Tropical, use 2x2 pixels please... and the celestial stuff, try using the actual color palette? The colors seem too dark too me, and too... i dunno, a lot of these sprites seem off.
all furniture sprites have been made with 2x2 pixels and as for the celestial furniture: I went off the fragment blocks and not the essences.

Oh, I think I realize the problem... the pictures are slightly compressed to one pixel at a specific part of the image, all the way across. It was most noticeable in the tropical one...

Back
Top Bottom