tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
Love the mod! Thing is, I'm doing an expert ranged with mods, the bubbles keep getting launching with prefixes for enemies. I am kind of thankful they can't get into my house, but can you make them sometimes spill liquids like honey, lava, and water? I would also like to see config so they can pick up liquids when they make contact with them? I would love to see what happens!

-NotANewb

Love the mod! Thing is, I'm doing an expert ranged with mods, the bubbles keep getting launching with prefixes for enemies. I am kind of thankful they can't get into my house, but can you make them sometimes spill liquids like honey, lava, and water? I would also like to see config so they can pick up liquids when they make contact with them? I would love to see what happens!

-NotANewb
I'll see what I can do about that. Kind of hesitant to do it because the liquids might pile up in certain places.

-NotANewb
I think it should be able to be toggled if it is added as it can become quickly very annoying.
Lava slimes that spill lava in the udnerworld is ok because there is already a lot of lava and who care about the underworld but having lava spilled inside your house killing your NPCs might be problematic

Sorry the update's been taking awhile; I'm adding a bunch of new tilestuff and a few little new things to craft with already existing items in the mod.

Alright I skinned out the ideas, so when the bubbles go into any liquid, they pick it up, and drop a honey bubble, water bubblw, etc.. I would also like a way to toggle that ability.

-NotANewb

Well this is more of a hotfix than update but:

1.5.6.1:
  • Fixed the bug where Hunter set bonus wouldn't actually heal the wearer
  • post moon Lord Throwing items have had their damage reduced a bit
  • updated for tmodloader 0.8.3
  • Mirrors have had their graphics updated (the "reflection" looked really flat)
  • Veridanite and Mantilium now have proper item sprites
And now back to my regular modding business; I still got a huge update to wrap up.

I know the OP says you won't make a mod for those who just want the cosmetic stuff...but what about those who only want the NON-cosmetic stuff? I probably won't touch most of it, but I like the weapons and stuff, but the mod is massive.

I know the OP says you won't make a mod for those who just want the cosmetic stuff...but what about those who only want the NON-cosmetic stuff? I probably won't touch most of it, but I like the weapons and stuff, but the mod is massive.
I'll have to update the OP with the new weapon/armorstuff then (with recipe and stats)

It seems that the Bubbles and the Flower Petal Zombies(the zombies that drop the petals that are used to make the furniture in this mod) spawn near towns.

Would it be possible to make them not spawn near towns on normal? I understand them spawning near towns on expert but not normal.

It seems that the Bubbles and the Flower Petal Zombies(the zombies that drop the petals that are used to make the furniture in this mod) spawn near towns.

Would it be possible to make them not spawn near towns on normal? I understand them spawning near towns on expert but not normal.
weird I thought I fixed that, I'll look into it.

I also noticed but forgot to mention.

Apple Juice, Rye Bread and Wheat Bread all use a sword swing animation when used instead of the eating/drinking one.
Lemonade makes an eating sound instead of a drinking one.
Rye Bread and Wheat Bread have no sound.

I also noticed but forgot to mention.

Apple Juice, Rye Bread and Wheat Bread all use a sword swing animation when used instead of the eating/drinking one.
Lemonade makes an eating sound instead of a drinking one.
Rye Bread and Wheat Bread have no sound.
whoops I'll have that fixed for next version. thank you for reporting.

Would you consider making a small separate file to bring back the rupee sound for collecting coins? I actually liked that.

I am guessing the Grocer is an NPC from this mod, Well I would like to report that he apparently vanishes from town every time the world is reloaded, he does re-arrive if a room is available but will leave again if you reload the world again.

(Sorry I keep forgetting some of the issues/bugs I want to report then remembering them later)

I am guessing the Grocer is an NPC from this mod, Well I would like to report that he apparently vanishes from town every time the world is reloaded, he does re-arrive if a room is available but will leave again if you reload the world again.

(Sorry I keep forgetting some of the issues/bugs I want to report then remembering them later)
Thanks for the report I'll look into it.

Back
Top Bottom