tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
After beating Moon Lord I (again) got message to ore spawning.After that i check underground and ore spawned indeed.I didn't use celestial blossom

Yes,i use 1.6.0.2 version.I check it without mods and ore still spawn after ML death
Also Truffle Worm Cage can be placed in air

Tiny Spoiler for next update: Somethings are getting a little love this time around
TestTable.png
TestTable.png

Another report, sandstone platforms only stack to 99 instead of 999 like other platforms.

EDIT: Also sandstone platforms place slower then other platforms, I can only place 4 platforms per second instead of the normal 6.

Last edited:
Another report, sandstone platforms only stack to 99 instead of 999 like other platforms.

EDIT: Also sandstone platforms place slower then other platforms, I can only place 4 platforms per second instead of the normal 6.
It should stack to 999 currently like all other platforms; as for usetime it's should be the same place speed (usetime 10)

Not sure if this is a known issue. Yellow team walls and the flower wall that is crafted from the block sold by the grocer seem to not place. By the way, the new walls make amazing trim.

Not sure if this is a known issue. Yellow team walls and the flower wall that is crafted from the block sold by the grocer seem to not place. By the way, the new walls make amazing trim.
Yeah walls are kinda bugged out on tML's part; so not much I can do about it :/
The latest one? The one I updated to on the mod browser.

I check for updates every time I launch tModLoader

Are you sure you're not confusing my sandstone platforms for tremor's? I made a lot of my own platforms and they've stacked up to 999.

Yeah walls are kinda bugged out on tML's part; so not much I can do about it :/

Are you sure you're not confusing my sandstone platforms for tremor's? I made a lot of my own platforms and they've stacked up to 999.

Hmm that may be the case, I was not aware tremor added platforms, sorry for the confusion.

after a few sessions of giving stuff some much needed respriting: the update is finally done!
Capture 2016-09-07 02_19_27.png

-Added more bat lanterns that drop from their respective bats(Thanks @Anubscorpiak).

-Added Eye Lamps that can be crafted with Lenses(Thanks @Anubscorpiak).

-Wandering Eye, Twins, EoC have their own lamps/chandeliers(Thanks @Anubscorpiak)

- Ankh and its components can now be placed(Thanks @Anubscorpiak).

-The remaining regular fish aquariums have been added (Questfish Aquariums in the future maybe?)(Thanks @Anubscorpiak).

-Display pieces for Giant Worm and Bone Serpents have been added and are occasionally dropped by them(Thanks @Anubscorpiak).

-Bells have been added as decoration and even make a noise under certain conditions(Thanks @Anubscorpiak).

-Ice and Magic mirrors now have Decorative Variants along with the Harp and Magical Harp(Thanks @Anubscorpiak).

-Added Potion Bottles with variants (you can craft with a Bottle at a workbench.Also Thanks @Anubscorpiak ).

-Magic Weapons now have Decorative variants and can be placed(Thanks @Anubscorpiak).

-Vanilla Powders and Dusts can be placed(Thanks @Anubscorpiak).

-Imbue Flasks now have Decorative Variants along with thrown waters( Thanks @Anubscorpiak).

-Test and Tulip furniture got a much needed resprite.

-Potion tiles also got a repsrite (Thanks @Anubscorpiak).

-Flask Bottle is available (pretty much the same as potion bottle in everything. Thanks @Anubscorpiak ).

-Bubble Popper MKI now makes a noise when swung.

-Fixed a bug where Post-MoonLord Ore would spawn after defeating Moon Lord instead of spawning after using the Celestial Blossom.

-Energy Spear also got a resprite (definitely more accurate in palette colors).

-Flower Boots are now craftable at a workbench with some Rich Mahogany, Weirdly Colored Petals, and a Sky Blue Flower.

-2 new fruits have been added: Watermelon and Orange (they aren’t used in anything yet, they do have decorative variants though so enjoy that for the time being (Thanks @Anubscorpiak .

-Grocer also sells Watermelon and Orange now.

EDIT: I dun goofed and forgot to credit @Anubscorpiak for most of the new stuff and potion resprite.

"What's Next?". Well until the tModLoader update for the wall placing bug comes out, I'm not planning on making anymore walls. What I am planning on doing though is getting started on a couple of biomes I've had in mind for awhile. Both won't have any mobs specific to them for awhile and one will be where the player wants to have it (meaning you have to create it yourself) and the other will (hopefully) spawn naturally when making a new world. Of course I'm not saying you have to make a new world for it, because I'll be providing a way to make it on worlds that weren't generated with it at first. I'm also thinking about adding some more vanity sets either this or next update. Anyways that's it for now; happy trails!

Last edited:
-The remaining regular fish aquariums have been added (Questfish Aquariums in the future maybe?).

Oh damn i forgot about the other fishes i didn't do, but don't hope for me to do the Questfishes soon because there are a lot.
But i might do them without animation first and then later add some animation (they are Questfishes,they are precious, they need special animations)

Back
Top Bottom