WIP Remnant (Working Title)

Do you like this idea and think it should go ahead?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Soxious

Terrarian
Hello there, I'm Sox. I love Terraria, I'm veritably obsessed with it.
I tend to be quite creative and I love the freedom games like Terraria give to their players.

The freedom to explore worlds, environments and characters.
The freedom of creation, the ability to mould your own experience and bring a story to life.

I've always wanted to write a story, but I'm easily distracted by other things... like Terraria. So I had an idea.
Why not create a story within Terraria? An interactive story.

My idea revolves around an episodic story, the direction and evolution of which will be decided by the people who wish to come along for the journey via the voting system on this forum.
The story will take place in a world I am creating, giving me a chance to show the things I have made and particular 'episodes' will have a vote for you to cast after you have read that part of the story so technically you decide what happens in the next installment.

It's not my intention to reveal any part of the story just yet as I am still going through it myself, but this post is to gauge peoples opinion as to whether I should go ahead with this idea, or just write the story without any interaction from other readers or players.

Feel free to comment with any further ideas and cast your vote! :dryadwink:

Back
Top Bottom