Tool /Request/ A tool to create mods for people that don't know how to programming

Kyle TheCreator

Terrarian
I request a tool for people that don't know absolutily nothing of programmation, to create mods. A tool where the modder just choose the item, and put the sprites, name and others things.

tAPI is as easy as tconfig. If you plan to do very simple things just download the template mod and copy paste to your hearts content. Any complexity requires knowledge however, look at some tutorials and you'll pick it up along the way.

tAPI is as easy as tconfig. If you plan to do very simple things just download the template mod and copy paste to your hearts content. Any complexity requires knowledge however, look at some tutorials and you'll pick it up along the way.
were is the template mod? i didn't know about this i only thought that tconfig was easier because it had a guide on how to do everything on the website

But I don't know nothing about programming :( Please send the mod template and I'll see what I can do

Just TAPI. If you know tConfig or used it in the past, it's basically the same thing. Long story short you can just config json files and throw in a pic to get some pretty basic items. Of course there is no way you are going to get amazing pieces of art without using coding, not even with a program coded by jesus christ as that's not quite how modding works. If making simple items such as basic swords or ranged/magic weapons shooting X projectile (in which projectile uses an AI premade by the game), then you can go for it, altho if coding is nothing you want to deal with then don't expect more.

You can make simple/basic items using the above recommendations, but to really do anything 'cool' and unique, you need to have at least some coding knowledge. Id say take the time out and try to learn a little. Its worth it.

Back
Top Bottom