Pixel Art Request for a VVVVVV Avatar

can you make me a dipper VVVVVV dude?
Dipper_Pines.png

reference

Erm... I requested a lizhard one ??
awesomegamer919 said:
Would it be possible to have one made that is designed like a lizhard? Brown body and green face.
Thanks either way
awesomegamer919
is that in the works or has it been forgotten?

Last edited:
Make my current avatar. For reference (
56191-692c183a3e5e8455ed46e0fa7a6c6bc9.jpg
), I'm wearing a platinum crown dyed red and black, Spooky wood breastplate and pants dyed red and black, a star cloak dyed red, a star necklace or whatever its called dyed red and black, and hand warmers dyed black and red. Also, my eyes are red and my skin is black. Can you also make a VVVVVV styled baby skeletron head next to my character? I know I'm asking for a lot, but ill be happy to have it!

EDIT: I see Cuddles the Dragonite's character has a wisp. Lawl.

Attachments

• Current UndeadLord.PNG
    Current UndeadLord.PNG
    687 bytes · Views: 169
If you guys haven't noticed, he hasn't been fulfilling any requests in a while. I'm fine with his decision, it's his choice. I'm aware he said that he may pick it back up at some point but he isn't making anymore of them for now.

Can you make me one with the corruption theme? I'd like to see what you can come up with, just a corruption type of avatar, thank you

Can you make me one with the corruption theme? I'd like to see what you can come up with, just a corruption type of avatar, thank you
If you guys haven't noticed, he hasn't been fulfilling any requests in a while. I'm fine with his decision, it's his choice. I'm aware he said that he may pick it back up at some point but he isn't making anymore of them for now.

For everyone whos having trouble, just look up VVVVVV sprites on the internet and edit them using paint.net to make 2 phases and styled how you want and then upload them in a GIF maker, just not ones that make the "Make GIFS at Blank.Blank"

Back
Top Bottom