Mobile Resolution Issue ---Terraria Mobile

TiLTeD

Terrarian
Hi, my terraria on mobile previous was working fine but ytd after some update on the phone (Black Shark 2 ,Joy Ui update), my terraria resolution changed .
My terraria when loading in was so zoomed in that it was able to show 5 inventory slots only and it was so annoying and hard to play.(dont judge i am a new terraria player currently on the pumpkin moon event)
Anyway to zoom out , i already tried pinching the screen but i brings me to the map , which i dont want to.
I already emailed to the black shark support team , but they are looking at it .
Would seek guidance on unzooming my terraria , thx.

Hi, my terraria on mobile previous was working fine but ytd after some update on the phone (Black Shark 2 ,Joy Ui update), my terraria resolution changed .
My terraria when loading in was so zoomed in that it was able to show 5 inventory slots only and it was so annoying and hard to play.(dont judge i am a new terraria player currently on the pumpkin moon event)
Anyway to zoom out , i already tried pinching the screen but i brings me to the map , which i dont want to.
I already emailed to the black shark support team , but they are looking at it .
Would seek guidance on unzooming my terraria , thx.
Hi there @TiLTeD, welcome to the forums. :)

Unfortunately, I’m pretty sure that there’s no setting available on the current mobile version to adjust the resolution. There is a new update coming for the mobile version of Terraria though, and from the screenshots and gameplay shown there seems to be more ability to zoom in/out and have 10 hot bar items. There’s no estimate for when the update will release.

Here’s where you can read more info about news on the mobile version: Mobile - 505 Games

Back
Top Bottom