Mobile Rest/Farm Station

The hearts that don't make it are burned in the lava.

Ah, I understand. The statues are sitting in lava. It would be interesting to test if the heart animation that vaults the heart above the height of the statue is tied to particular activation points of the statue (maybe the top two?) ensuring a higher probability of hoiked hearts.

Ah, I understand. The statues are sitting in lava. It would be interesting to test if the heart animation that vaults the heart above the height of the statue is tied to particular activation points of the statue (maybe the top two?) ensuring a higher probability of hoiked hearts.

It seems to be random. Regardless of where I activated the statue and where I stood, the heart would be tossed in various directions.

Ah, okay. I learned this from Zerogravitas' engines video, but thought it might be a TEdit mishap.
[DOUBLEPOST=1430799327,1430696095][/DOUBLEPOST]So I was experimenting with the fastest possible health regen with heart statues, and have come with this: a high-tech, T-MEC hospital!

View attachment 50367

This hospital gives 600 health and mana lickety split. I was thinking, @DicemanX , wouldn't it be possible to force the teleporter hub to run through this mechanism on every teleport so as to make "healing teleportation" ?

Quite honestly, this deserves a separate thread so that it becomes easier for this build to be accessed and upgraded. A mention in the rest stop is fundamental due to its effects, but in order to achieve its maximum growth potential, it needs it's own thread.

:)~;):merchantpassionate:
[DOUBLEPOST=1430981691][/DOUBLEPOST]
Of course one might argue that replacing the invulnerability trick with a bug (hoiks) doesn't make it any better, but I tend to view hoiks more as a feature than a bug. Plus, Cenx already confirmed explicitly that hoiks will not be removed in 1.3, so we could consider hoiks as "intended" at this point.

He DID!!! Can you please link so I can read it! Not that I don't believe you, but it kind excites me a bit :p

(Happy day)

He DID!!! Can you please link so I can read it! Not that I don't believe you, but it kind excites me a bit :p

(Happy day)

Yes, she did ;).

Critcodedtuna posted a snapshot from a chat here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/34974d/how_to_get_loads_of_fallen_stars_easily/

QEaF7eE.png

Quite honestly, this deserves a separate thread so that it becomes easier for this build to be accessed and upgraded. A mention in the rest stop is fundamental due to its effects, but in order to achieve its maximum growth potential, it needs it's own thread.

This and the fact that this thread is beginning to desperately stray from the original topic.

Critcodedtuna posted a snapshot from a chat here:
Awesome sauce.

Back
Top Bottom