OOC Roleplay suggestions?

Zeta

Skeletron Prime
Hi! My name is Zeta and I'm an old veteran of TCF, way back from when the team first moved off of TO and onto this site. I used to get my roleplay kicks from the Forum Rolplay, "The Island" but I've been away from the game for 3 while years, so it has far and away progressed from me. There are so many RP's to choose from, what is your favorite and why? My favorite, and the only one I've been a part of, is The Island. Why? Rich lore and very fully constructed rule sets make it like an online DnD roleplay which is easy to understand and maneuver.

yea, i kinda get email notifications whenever a new thread is posted or anything like that

Also, I am of the male gender

Calamity is easily the one im most active in. although, the entech story arc (the one im in charge of) is coming to a close, soon.
although if you want something fresh, check out raelm.

Hi! My name is Zeta and I'm an old veteran of TCF, way back from when the team first moved off of TO and onto this site. I used to get my roleplay kicks from the Forum Rolplay, "The Island" but I've been away from the game for 3 while years, so it has far and away progressed from me. There are so many RP's to choose from, what is your favorite and why? My favorite, and the only one I've been a part of, is The Island. Why? Rich lore and very fully constructed rule sets make it like an online DnD roleplay which is easy to understand and maneuver.
Welcome back! It's glad to see a remaining Vet from the Island RP coming back to be active here! If you are looking for an RP similar to dungeon and dragons in some way, I would suggest OOC - Official Hysteria Revamp OOC . Despite it being the most similar, it is still quite different as its a lot more strategy-based than D&D since most decisions and how its done are based on rolls of a die.

I hope you find what you are looking for!

yea, i kinda get email notifications whenever a new thread is posted or anything like that

Also, I am of the male gender

Sir it is then!

Calamity is easily the one im most active in. although, the entech story arc (the one im in charge of) is coming to a close, soon.
although if you want something fresh, check out raelm.
Raelm is Terraria based, right? I'll check it out!!

Welcome back! It's glad to see a remaining Vet from the Island RP coming back to be active here! If you are looking for an RP similar to dungeon and dragons in some way, I would suggest OOC - Official Hysteria Revamp OOC . Despite it being the most similar, it is still quite different as its a lot more strategy-based than D&D since most decisions and how its done are based on rolls of a die.

I hope you find what you are looking for!

Hysteria sounds like my kind of party. I'll give it a spin!

Back
Top Bottom