Mobile samsung galaxy s5 problems and huge lag

Rexus the wolf

Duke Fishron
according to the terraria wiki (Mobile version) it requires atleast 1gb wich i have plenty of on my device (1.5gb), my proceccor is obviously a quadcore altho i kind off forgot how strong? i taught around 2ghz+, i should start it up sometime soon again

i tried a small world whitoud graphic settings and it was simply AWFUL to look at

is this something related to my device or is this internal, as in a coding error or flaw? ive seen developers post videos on youtube about why a game can run laggy on the pc (for example too many entitys the gpu has to load) but thats a pc issue i suspect, i am unsure if this phone thing is relateable

sorry for my very horrible and bad spelling, i am highly dislectic

i hope there is a reaosn, wish you all a great day/evening/night/morning

according to the terraria wiki (Mobile version) it requires atleast 1gb wich i have plenty of on my device (1.5gb), my proceccor is obviously a quadcore altho i kind off forgot how strong? i taught around 2ghz+, i should start it up sometime soon again

i tried a small world whitoud graphic settings and it was simply AWFUL to look at

is this something related to my device or is this internal, as in a coding error or flaw? ive seen developers post videos on youtube about why a game can run laggy on the pc (for example too many entitys the gpu has to load) but thats a pc issue i suspect, i am unsure if this phone thing is relateable

sorry for my very horrible and bad spelling, i am highly dislectic

i hope there is a reaosn, wish you all a great day/evening/night/morning
Hi @Quinn The Wolf, what do you mean that is was awful to look at? Can you post a screenshot? What parts of the game don’t look good?

The 1.3 update has seen an increase in the specs necessary, and there are going to be some devices out there that can run the game, but may not have perfect performance. Your phone may be one of them.

Back
Top Bottom