Blocks & Decoration Sandstone Slab Walls.

Divine Rabbit

Official Terrarian
I just noticed they are not a thing, I must wonder why. It's odd that there is a regular stone slab wall variant, but not for sandstone. Worst part is, sandstone is one of those colors where you really dont have a lot of options for alternatives that wont look off.

I tried making a big pyramid, used sandstone slabs because I thought they'd look better for a large size then regular old sandstone brick and it did... Up until it became time to put in the walls. Due to the lack of a wall variant for them, I ended up having no choice but to use sandstone brick walls for it. It looked off in a way that I really dont like, but cant due anything about due to there not being any alternatives. It is after all, one of those colors that you cant really get from paint.

Seeing as they dont have walls, I'd imagine they probably dont have accent slab variant either. So I suppose that also should be a thing.
Sorry if this has already been brought up at some point and I just havent noticed.

Huh... I've never really thought about it, since I don't typically use the slab blocks, but yeah, that is a bit strange. I think this is a good suggestion!

Back
Top Bottom