Sans is Skeletron Prime

Azel

Official Terrarian
Hello! This is a texture pack I made in about an hour or so, and is not meant to be taken seriously at all, and I'm sure it's been done before too, but I made a texture pack replacing Skeletron Prime with Sans.
I did this as a means to test the waters of making texture packs and learn what I had to do before embarking on any kind of serious projects, as well as warm up my pixel art skills after a decent break. The art in this texture pack is certainly not my greatest for sure, but it's something I think turned out pretty decent.
And if it wasn't obvious, I did make the sprites myself.
Of course, I do not own Sans, or Undertale or any of that, that belongs to Toby Fox and this is just a sort of jokey texture pack that includes the character.
Play in Master Mode for the Full Experience TM

Download: Download

Follow this tutorial for installing Texture Packs in Terraria 1.4: Here

Some wacky screenshots (Screenshots are taken in Journey mode in Builder's Workshop)
unknown.png

Sans is rather upset

unknown.png

SPIIIN

There are no graphics for map icons, or boss gore, and the drops all have the same graphics.
The Mechanical Skull has a different graphic however.
I'm posting this in this subforum because I don't have plans to update this in particular.

Last edited:
you shouldve made normal skeletron sans. then you could make the old man sans. and at night before you activate the curse, the text says "youre going to have a bad time..." this texture pack is really cool for this but i feel skeletron is left out...

you shouldve made normal skeletron sans. then you could make the old man sans. and at night before you activate the curse, the text says "youre going to have a bad time..." this texture pack is really cool for this but i feel skeletron is left out...
Makes sense, but I chose Prime because it's a much tougher battle and has more attacks

Back
Top Bottom