Xbox One Save and exit bug

TipDS

Terrarian
So this is a seemingly reoccurring bug that has happened to me like 3 or 4 times now on two different xboxes. When I hit save and quit, it remains stuck on the setting screen with the flower in the bottom right corner, and it just stays there for as long as you keep the game on. If you turn off the Xbox and turn it back on, it keeps doing it, and if you quit the game it loses all the progress from the time you logged on. It’s really annoying, I’ve probably lost 5+ hours of gameplay to this and would greatly appreciate it if it was looked into. Keep in mind it has happened on two different xboxes on two different accounts at two different houses, so the only variable that is left is either with Xbox themselves or with the game. Thanks for reading.

So this is a seemingly reoccurring bug that has happened to me like 3 or 4 times now on two different xboxes. When I hit save and quit, it remains stuck on the setting screen with the flower in the bottom right corner, and it just stays there for as long as you keep the game on. If you turn off the Xbox and turn it back on, it keeps doing it, and if you quit the game it loses all the progress from the time you logged on. It’s really annoying, I’ve probably lost 5+ hours of gameplay to this and would greatly appreciate it if it was looked into. Keep in mind it has happened on two different xboxes on two different accounts at two different houses, so the only variable that is left is either with Xbox themselves or with the game. Thanks for reading.
Thanks for taking the time share this info @TipDS, that sounds like a frustrating issue. Pipeworks is working on a patch that will take care of a lot of issues, I'm not sure if this one will be part of it or not. If you have a moment and haven't done so already, I'd recommend sending in this information to 505 Games and Pipeworks here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Thanks for taking the time share this info @TipDS, that sounds like a frustrating issue. Pipeworks is working on a patch that will take care of a lot of issues, I'm not sure if this one will be part of it or not. If you have a moment and haven't done so already, I'd recommend sending in this information to 505 Games and Pipeworks here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html
Ok, will do so. Thanks!

Hi there I've just registered to add my thoughts to this. I have had this problem previously, and also post the recent patch.

The only thing that I've noticed that was the same in both instances was that I'd played for a few hours and both times I had just acquired the Discount Card from the pirates before having my game crash and my save roll back all my work. Very very frustrating.

Hi there I've just registered to add my thoughts to this. I have had this problem previously, and also post the recent patch.

The only thing that I've noticed that was the same in both instances was that I'd played for a few hours and both times I had just acquired the Discount Card from the pirates before having my game crash and my save roll back all my work. Very very frustrating.
Hey @TheCaffeineKid, thanks for registering to share your info. How coincidental that both times the crash happened after getting the Discount Card. If you could send your information to the developers that would be great. Include as much detail as you can remember: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Hey therw, been playing terraria since Xbox 360 and i love it. Since 1.3 update for console though this bug has been happening on and off. Seems kinda random, no set pattern to when it happens or anything, but il try to save it after playing for about 2 hpurs and it just freezes. Already submitted a support ticket so hopefully it will be fixed soon. Cant wait for next update guys. Keep up the good work.

Hey therw, been playing terraria since Xbox 360 and i love it. Since 1.3 update for console though this bug has been happening on and off. Seems kinda random, no set pattern to when it happens or anything, but il try to save it after playing for about 2 hpurs and it just freezes. Already submitted a support ticket so hopefully it will be fixed soon. Cant wait for next update guys. Keep up the good work.
Thanks for sending in the bug ticket to the developers @Craig Bolinski, every bit of info they get helps.

I’m quitting terraria because the glitch happens every 3-4 minutes I play
Sorry to hear this @FEAR katt, the issue does sound frustrating. If you have a moment, sending in the details to the developers of what you’re experiencing could help them find the source and fix this. This form sends a bug report to Pipeworks (the developers of console version): Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Back
Top Bottom