Game Mechanics Save the Sentries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize that the devs have made many mistakes in the past...if they didn't then there wouldn't be balance changes or any of that. Also it's not a very proffesional job, they're an indie company with one big game, they're not nintendo, or any other big gaming company. They're bound to make mistakes. When they originally implemented this it was the best thing they could think of, but there are alternatives. I honestly don't see why people are against this, it's not like you're going to lose anything from it.
You really don't know anything, it IS a bloody professional job, you gain a lot of money from developing a game. Wow, i never knew, you have a terribly poor understanding of what a dev job is, you can't just think in your head about it and then instantly assume that's how it works. Think before you write.

CAN I GET A FLAME WAR?! YA!!

Please don't incite or encourage conflict. We are trying to promote a friendly environment that promotes discussion, not trolling or flaming.

You really don't know anything, it IS a bloody professional job, you gain a lot of money from developing a game. Wow, i never knew, you have a terribly poor understanding of what a dev job is, you can't just think in your head about it and then instantly assume that's how it works. Think before you write.

Crazzi, you on the other hand need to desist. You are becoming far too personal and rude to the OP. While you two may disagree on somethings, and wether you are right or wrong, that sort of flaming you are exhibiting is unacceptable. Respectively discuss the matter or disengage with it if you don't like it. It's all I ask.

Please don't incite or encourage conflict. We are trying to promote a friendly environment that promotes discussion, not trolling or flaming.

Crazzi, you on the other hand need to desist. You are becoming far too personal and rude to the OP. While you two may disagree on somethings, and wether you are right or wrong, that sort of flaming you are exhibiting is unacceptable. Respectively discuss the matter or disengage with it if you don't like it. It's all I ask.
Ok, sorry about that.

I think there is some misunderstanding by some people of the purpose of the Suggestions section.

It is primarily for the entertainment of the community, and really shouldn't be treated as seriously as some of you seem to be doing. Re-Logic does read through these sections and very occasionally will incorporate a few of them, but they are not obligated to do so.

@hogndog - if being Nintendo/Blizzard/etc. is your standard for "professional", then I suggest that you've set the bar far too high. No game gets 100% approval from all players. If you are so incensed by a particular feature (or its removal/nerfing), then I suggest that you make or find a mod to play that is more to your liking. Expression of your opinions is fine - even to disagree with the developers - but there are limits to the nature of that expression.

And as @Doylee already noted, everyone needs to keep their comments civil, respectful and constructive, and not resort to confrontation.

You know, you could have just asked for them to boost the sentry capacity with accessories like they do with minions, but it's only a +1.

Geez this has really gotten out of hand. People are completely distorting what the original post was about. I hope there's a way for me to delete this thread because I don't want anything to do with this anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom