NPCs & Enemies Save The Snow Flinx

Good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 28 52.8%
  • Ok, could be improved(if so tell me how)

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't like it, but it could be improved.

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Meh, don't really care

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
Nice banner! I Anyway this suggestion is getting better! Oh, and i'm nearly finished on the blood seeking flinx.

And why not make a Flinx boss for the drops. Like what Cucu said, the drops seem good for a normal mob.

I only have one problem with this. This may sound odd, but I think the sprite for the sword is too good for its stats. It honestly looks like a hardmode weapon. If it was a little less detailed it might work more.

Wow that was really weird to type. I do like the suggestion though.

I only have one problem with this. This may sound odd, but I think the sprite for the sword is too good for its stats. It honestly looks like a hardmode weapon. If it was a little less detailed it might work more.

Wow that was really weird to type. I do like the suggestion though.
I think the swords hilt might just need to be toned down, as its almost as wide as the length of the blade.

I think the swords hilt might just need to be toned down, as its almost as wide as the length of the blade.

If the hilt was just a bit shorter, then it could work. Then it would actually look more like a sword and less like a big dagger.

If you wish so. But I think that the sprite is already fine. So should I will make the blade longer? Just tell me if it will be better though because I still want to hear your suggestions if it will look better to have a longer blade.

And also, the sprite just looks like a Light's Bane, but not a recolor of it because I did not use its sprite. So it is so far to look like a hardmode weapon.

Blizzard Bane 2.png

So how's this?

Last edited:
If you wish so. But I think that the sprite is already fine. So should I will make the blade longer? Just tell me if it will be better though because I still want to hear your suggestions if it will look better to have a longer blade.

And also, the sprite just looks like a Light's Bane, but not a recolor of it because I did not use its sprite. So it is so far to look like a hardmode weapon.

View attachment 7942

So how's this?
Yeah, for sure :).

Also, one reason I thought about this is because the Snow Flinx does more damage then a thew of the pre-hardmode bosses. So that's why :/

love this idea! the snow flix are kind of just annnoying right now since all they do is look cute and hit like trucks early game.
giving them good drops and as a pet is awesome.

I would kind of support this, but Snow Flinxes have always been annoying to me in that point of the game, it's like when you come across the first spider cave and then you need to either be extra careful or just go around it. Honestly, I would be fine if their own "knockback factor" was reduced

I would kind of support this, but Snow Flinxes have always been annoying to me in that point of the game, it's like when you come across the first spider cave and then you need to either be extra careful or just go around it. Honestly, I would be fine if their own "knockback factor" was reduced
Yeah, but if they have drops you won't need to avoid them ;)

I'll be honest, though this is a good idea, a lot of enemies need improvement. We shouldn't be giving all the attention to the snow flinx!

Back
Top Bottom