Scarecrow Q&A

I've gotten bored so I'm going to revive a few threads here.

I get the vibe that you think I'm a bit of a skrub, or that I come off as a bit annoying. Is that true to you?

When and how/why did you pick up the name "Scarecrow", @Scarecrow?
[DOUBLEPOST=1436296080,1435814122][/DOUBLEPOST]If one night you just couldn't fall asleep, and ended up gaming all night... Then find the morning outside to be absolutely quiet, no birds singing, no dogs barking, no cars, no transit.. like everyone else vanished.. What would you do and why?

When and how/why did you pick up the name "Scarecrow", @Scarecrow?
[DOUBLEPOST=1436296080,1435814122][/DOUBLEPOST]If one night you just couldn't fall asleep, and ended up gaming all night... Then find the morning outside to be absolutely quiet, no birds singing, no dogs barking, no cars, no transit.. like everyone else vanished.. What would you do and why?
It's a username I've stuck with everywhere for a long time.

also. lolwut?

What inspired you to create your Original Character Scarlet?

And what are your favorite types of games to play?

What inspired you to create your Original Character Scarlet?

And what are your favorite types of games to play?
at the time of her creation, I wanted to start drawing females, and I needed a better icon than I did at the time as well. She was originally just a random Terraria character I came up with to replace the mage that I lost, but at this point I'd hardly consider her specifically a Terraria character.

as for my favorite games. sandbox games, and action rpgs.

practice.

also a few things on that.
A. I don't exclusively draw big boobs on females. I happen to only have one character of my own who I decided they would have big boobs.
B. again my character has big boobs. it would be weird if every time I drew her she had different breast size.

Back
Top Bottom