Scarecrow's Art

View attachment 48812

inb4 "bewbs' comments.
74070af035.png

plz fix scarlet's boobs

"does not equal"
I assumed so. In that case, his argument is false, as it contains opinion. Lewd is obscene, vulgar, profane, explicit, sexual, content/behavior. Many consider extreme cleavage and only very partial coverage (in this instance things would be exposed everytime Scarlet moves, unless the fabric is glued to her body...) to be many of those things. So by definition, and depending on your opinion, this can in fact be lewd.

1. inclined to, characterized by, or inciting to lust or lechery; lascivious.

I'd say that outfit which borders on showing things definitely entices lust and is characterized by it. It doesn't bother me, but I thought I'd point out your error.

I assumed so. In that case, his argument is false, as it contains opinion. Lewd is obscene, vulgar, profane, explicit, sexual, content/behavior. Many consider extreme celebrate and only very partial coverage (in this instance things would be exposed everytime Scarlet moves, unless the fabric is glued to her body...) to be many of those things. So by definition, and depending on your opinion, this can in fact be lewd.
1. inclined to, characterized by, or inciting to lust or lechery; lascivious.

I'd say that outfit which borders on showing things definitely entices list and is characterized by it. It doesn't bother me, but I thought I'd point out your error.

God i'm glad to be part of this community.

Back