Xbox One Scrambled Characters

DawnOfHumansEnd

Terrarian
Deleted some characters to make new ones and joined a multiplayer game. Afterwards, all my character icons in the select screen are scrambled letters. Can select them and play but returning to main menu turns tiles blank and I have to restart the game. Anyone else? This happened before but restarting resolved it. Now it's persistent.

Deleted some characters to make new ones and joined a multiplayer game. Afterwards, all my character icons in the select screen are scrambled letters. Can select them and play but returning to main menu turns tiles blank and I have to restart the game. Anyone else? This happened before but restarting resolved it. Now it's persistent.
That’s a known cosmetic bug @DawnOfHumansEnd. Hopefully will be fixed soon, I don’t have any details about an ETA on when it’ll be fixed. Sorry to hear that it’s persistent and restarting doesn’t fix it.

I put an Xbox One prefix on this thread title, but I see from your information that you play both PS4 and Xbox One. Let me know if this is for PS4 instead and I can change it.

That’s a known cosmetic bug @DawnOfHumansEnd. Hopefully will be fixed soon, I don’t have any details about an ETA on when it’ll be fixed. Sorry to hear that it’s persistent and restarting doesn’t fix it.

I put an Xbox One prefix on this thread title, but I see from your information that you play both PS4 and Xbox One. Let me know if this is for PS4 instead and I can change it.

Ah, XBOX ONE experience.

Back
Top Bottom