**REPORTED** screen problem (WARNING: I play on iMac)

Duok

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Mac Other
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
ok so, like in the title, I play on an iMac but I use steam so idk if that's the reason its doing this or what, so it won't let me move y mouse in the far right and bottom spaces (I can't reach my settings when playing or my armor and stuff) I've tried changing the fullscreen resolution (this problem doesn't happen in windowed) but it won't work, please tell me how to fix this!

This is a known issue, but Mac/Linux issues are not something we can fix in the short term. They will be fixed in a future hotfix when we can provide full Mac/Linux support for 1.4.

In case anyone’s interested, I’ve figured out a clumsy workaround to this issue:

In Terraria, switch to "Windowed" then use Mac’s built-in fullscreen feature instead – a.k.a the round green button.

The upside is that the mouse works correctly now. The downside are the black borders around your game, since windows don’t scale in the green-button mode – whatever resolution you have picked in Terraria, that’s what you get.

So unless your display is tiny, you’re also gonna want to adjust your system resolution in Preferences → Displays → Scaled, and pick something smaller than 1200x1600, since that’s the current max resolution of Terraria.

Hope this helps somebody (like @Duok). Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom