Scythe sprite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I was wondering if there are any spritists out there that would be able to sprite a weapon for me. I would like this weapon sprited:
Scythe.jpg

I understand that it would be rather difficult to do, i just wondered if there was anyone who could do it for me. I do wish to get into spriting, but currently this is out of my skill range. So if anyone sees this, and would like to try it out, i thank you very much.

You should just go into an Open sprite art thread and ask for this. There is no need to make a whole thread for one sprite request.

Yeah, Dakota's right. A whole thread for a request is highly unnecessary. Go check out some spriter's thread and you'll be sure to find a good and satisfying result. I'll request a lock...

It is probably better, at this point, to find a sprite thread that is taking requests to find a match for this.

We are working to get a Request Megathread up for Art/Sprite requests like this, though. Otherwise, request threads will clog up the section.

I'll request a lock...
I'll do so reluctantly in this case, but in general, please don't publicly request a lock for threads that are not yours or that are not obviously resolved. Just report and move on, please. Thanks.

If any sprite artist sees this and wants to help out the OP, please contact him on his profile or by PM.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom