Single Thread RP Secure. Contain. Protect.: SCP Roleplay

(wait you guys dont have the same system? uh, seven courses, because lunch doesnt count. and some of them are only half year classes)

(wait you guys dont have the same system? uh, seven courses, because lunch doesnt count. and some of them are only half year classes)
(Yeah, where I am it's a semester based system, so only four, then in January-February it switches to a different four. To me it has several advantages, but others may have different opinions. And my parents have sometimes talked about having a system more like what you describe when they were in school, but it switched around when they finished, and varied from province to province.)

(the only mandatory classes here are something art related, and gym, or alternatively, doing sports. and you can pick the year for those)

(no you pretty much have next to no say with core courses, but there are levels to it, like algebra 1, to geometry, to algebra 2, etc)

(no you pretty much have next to no say with core courses, but there are levels to it, like algebra 1, to geometry, to algebra 2, etc)
(Here, math is math, they don't separate it, other than the various levels like -1, -2, etc. With the levels being basically either advanced, general, basic, that type of stuff. You only technically need grade 12 English and Social Studies to graduate, but you need other 30 level credits as well, so math, science, and those types of things are where you would normally get those from anyway. But, you can still choose.)
(Though art and gym courses are still mandatory here.)
(Also, they have art as mandatory? The closest thing to that is art kind of projects in other courses, but they don't make you take art, and Phys. Ed. you only need to take once.)
(So this is what I said I'd link. I'd personally recommend reading it.)
(I'm also not sure what people here could actually read it.)

Back
Top Bottom